Godebt/advice needed.

buzz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys have recived the consumer credit agreement this morning and wondering if this is now ligit i dont wanna be made bankrupt as we are moving 2 new zealand and need 2 be debt free 2 go you cant apply 4 6 years if made bankrupt ....the debt is 4000 now

Can you scan it in? (removing all personal details before posting it here)

Did you pay a deposit?

If you did have a look to see if it was applied to the car purchase or the insurances.

as riq says if you look at the agreement on the right hand side it say 'insurances optional' or something along those lines...have they taken the deposit you gave and put that against the insurances..ppi gap etc..if so the agreement is invalid..and unenforceable in law...they have not made anyone on here with a yes car agreement bankrupt..in fact they have lost every case and posters have been awarded costs as well

Hi Guys have recived the consumer credit agreement this morning and wondering if this is now ligit i dont wanna be made bankrupt as we are moving 2 new zealand and need 2 be debt free 2 go you cant apply 4 6 years if made bankrupt ....the debt is 4000 now

right just because they have given you the agreement DOES NOT make it legit...furthermore there is no way they are going to make you bankrupt....have a look at other godebt yes car credit threads...every bankruptcy they have applied against posters on this site godebt have lost...and it has cost godebt money in court costs....

right just because they have given you the agreement DOES NOT make it legit...furthermore there is no way they are going to make you bankrupt....have a look at other godebt yes car credit threads...every bankruptcy they have applied against posters on this site godebt have lost...and it has cost godebt money in court costs....

1 thing is she hs been paying instalments from the sart this stoped when she stoped working. like i said before i would not pay evan a penny. but she has been paying by instalments its what the court would say why is she paying if its not legit..:mad: if you are right - but what is outstanding is to get them off her back - go-debt should be closed down for what they are doing with YCC.

it doesnt matter whether she has being paying or not...and if court DID ask the reply is simple...i did not know that the agreement i entered into was not enforceable....getting them off the posters back is easy....godebt know the agreement is crap...they will never take the agreement near a court....sure they issue stat demand...again defend it...claim costs..they have lost every stat demand they have issued on this site against ycc agreements

• 2 weeks later...

I have just received a letter from GD about a car loan that needs to be repaid, the letter threatens bankrutpcy, attachment of earnings etc. and poor credit in future (LOL). I am about to write back with a CCA request for the original agreement, but...I dug in folder and found a letter they sent me in 3 August 2009 with an Annual Statement - Fixed Sum Agreement : Consumer Credit Act 1974 with an opening balance on Oct 01 2008 of £5000 against a loan agreement of around £2700 over 36 months (fixed sum interest agreement)! On their own letter head. Re-reading it now, I realise they have created a credit agreement for me!!

Anyone know if they can do this?

I have just received a letter from GD about a car loan that needs to be repaid, the letter threatens bankrutpcy, attachment of earnings etc. and poor credit in future (LOL). I am about to write back with a CCA request for the original agreement, but...I dug in folder and found a letter they sent me in 3 August 2009 with an Annual Statement - Fixed Sum Agreement : Consumer Credit Act 1974 with an opening balance on Oct 01 2008 of £5000 against a loan agreement of around £2700 over 36 months (fixed sum interest agreement)! On their own letter head. Re-reading it now, I realise they have created a credit agreement for me!!

Anyone know if they can do this?

I cant really comment on this as I owed them about £5600 nearly 6yrs ago and they recently issued a Statutory Demand and now a Bankruptcy Petition. Iam in court with these Bast**** tomorrow. I will let you all know how I get on. I have nothing to lose. I have no assets or money. All I can say is, transfer all your assets you own to somebody else before it goes any further.

Take Care

these ycc agreements coming thick and fast thats another 2 today if my counting is correct...reno are you going for a set aside tomorrow?

Yes. Iam too claiming my costs off these scumbags as these agreements are illegal

nice one i doubt very much if they will even bother to turn up...anyway good luck with it...and you are right agreements are total bullcrap...so far i dont think we have lost one on here yet..so you should be ok....i think what is happening is a lot of them are coming up for statute barred and godebt are playing their last desperate throw of the dice.. i expect to see a lot more of them in the next coming weeks/months

Well I bet you are all wondering how I got on in court today?

Was in court this morning at 10am with the bankruptcy petition against me. Go Debt did not even turn up. They withdrew the application on Monday. They paid £750 to the court to hear it and now the court has ordered them to pay me £325.00 in costs. They no longer can pursue for the debt as quoted by the judge.

Its been a good day. So my advice to everybody who owes money to Go Debt, Yes Car Credit or Hollis Briggs is ignore all Statutory Demands and wait for the Bankruptcy Petition, go to court and claim some money of these guys.

Iam now gonna terrorise these scumbags for the court costs for the next 6 months like they did to me for the last 2yrs.

Take Care

Mike

I cant really comment on this as I owed them about £5600 nearly 6yrs ago and they recently issued a Statutory Demand and now a Bankruptcy Petition. Iam in court with these Bast**** tomorrow. I will let you all know how I get on. I have nothing to lose. I have no assets or money. All I can say is, transfer all your assets you own to somebody else before it goes any further.

Take Care

That's great news Reno - gives us all hope.

Unfortunatley this is not with YCC, it's a company called Private & Commerical Finance. I have no assets of my own and no money/savings, but having read these threads I don't want them hassling my parents or partner. I am going to CCA them now and if they send anything I will make them an offer but that's it.

That's great news Reno - gives us all hope.

Unfortunatley this is not with YCC, it's a company called Private & Commerical Finance. I have no assets of my own and no money/savings, but having read these threads I don't want them hassling my parents or partner. I am going to CCA them now and if they send anything I will make them an offer but that's it.

No worries.

Dont make an offer. just tell them you have no money, assets and go straight to court.

All The best

Must admit that I think Reno has the right policy. Issuing SD's cost them nowt. Going for BK costs them lots. A few more Reno's and they'll soon pack up. I'd bet that someone gets their arse kicked for shelling out on that one.