Godebt/advice needed.

buzz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Yes i do and have also sent GOdebt copies and receipt of cancellation of the agreement but has not any difference they werenot evevn sympatthatic with loss of my husband and still harrassing me.

today branch manager Stuart called me and i put tnhe fone down he called back and left a message that a package has been sent to me declaring me bankrupt.i cannot win these stubborn bullies their harassment bullying and threatening behaviour is unbearable .

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok if you receive package with stat demand in attempting to declare you bankrupt do not worry..post details here and we will initiate set aside for you...go debt are losing these cases as fast as a hare on a greyhound track..plus you will also win costs for the hassle of them attempting to declare you bankrupt...

could you post up a copy of the ageement removing all personal details..plus receipt of cancellation...simply photo/scan upload to photobucket and post in link after removing all your identifying details... if not can you tell me who signed the hp doc was it yourself or your oh.. and can you also tell me if you paid a deposit...even if it was a part ex

ok if you receive package with stat demand in attempting to declare you bankrupt do not worry..post details here and we will initiate set aside for you...go debt are losing these cases as fast as a hare on a greyhound track..plus you will also win costs for the hassle of them attempting to declare you bankrupt...

Hi

Thanx

will do that as soon as i received the pack they stuart claimed he has sent me.

Yes i dont have a scanner at home will go to the local community nieghbourhood office where i wiil be able to scan and post thedm on here.

thanx for your advice and support its helped me out of panik and anxiety

thank you nita63

what i was interested in re the deposit was if you look at the agreement on the right hand side where it says..'optional insurances' did they use your deposit against the insurances and not the vehicle?

I am being chased by godebt at the moment I would be interested to know how they operate I am currently asking for my consumer credit agreement. I have been threatened after one week with a statutory demand in Bankrupycy. I am not really sure if this is just a empty threat as the letter looks like a generic letter. My debt is almost at 6 years

, so I am trying to get to that point.

Does anyone else have any info on them.

CHECK HOW LONG BEFORE 6 YEARS IS UP

AND DONT REPLY TO THE PLANTPOTS

EMMAMcKILLOP

MY THREAD IS YES CAR AND CHARGING ORDER

come and have a chat....

ive had dealings with them....

and my solicitor beat them......

i will have a deed of release (which my solicitor has sent them) they have agreed to this and they cannot chase me for the debt or sell it on

NITA63

My Thread is

yes car and charging order

come have a chat and read my thread

the guys chatting here also chat on my thread as i have just won my case

MY SOLICITOR HAS SENT THE DEED OF RELEASE OFF TO THEM AS WE CHAT............................

Re Gobebt

They Put A Charging Order On My House

Now They Want Me To Go To Court To Be Asked Questions Under Oath...if I Dont Go I May Be In Contempt Of Court

Not Once Have I Seen The Original Agreement That Prove The Debt

Which Was Suppose To Start 22/3/04 And All They Have Done Is Hounded Me And There Solicitor Has Spoke To My G/f About My Debt And Someone Came To My House And I Was Not There And Threw Court Papers On The Floor And In Front Of One Of My Friends And Walked Off

Thanks Gary

Any Help Offerd Will Be Used I Need This Sorting

They Dont Give A Hoot That I Have 2 Young Kids Now

They Want Me Bankcrupt And Thats That....

(1) Have they put the charging Order on your house yet :confused:

(2) This contempt of court is crap if they ask you go :D

(3) why have you not seen any Agreement??:confused:

(4) have you ever paid anything on this debt?:confused:

(5) What solicitor has spoken to your G/F:confused:

(6) with your court papers if you where not there to sing for them send them back they have not been served on you :D

(7) do you own your house??:confused:

(8) why have you not been to a Solicitor or the CAB:confused:

(9) they just cant make you bankrupt;)

(10) they are a debt company they dont and will not help you they want your money :lol:

Black 1

Hi everyone i have also been harrased by the go debt pannel. And have been for 4 years now they wont give up i have recived 1000s of calls to my house phone and also mobile even text messages and as i wont answer the phone my 14 year old daughter knows everything as they told her on the phone everything about MY debt ..... I had payed £100 a month for 2 years when i was working i was made redundent last feb and still looking for work they have now told me there making me bancrupt and the date is 12th april .... BUT they have said if i pay £1000 now i can pay just £10 a month untill our house is sold and they will stop the date of court the house is currently on the market ...I got that fed up of them calling me and texting i sent a reply to a text saying " You cant have my money if im dead " WOW police everywhere within 2mins ... funny now but this company has made me suisidle . i now have raised £1000 to pay after borrowing from family but do I pay it or not !!

Hi DJDIZZYDISCS,

It's best to create a new thread just for you; click on the link and start a new thread...

newthread.gif

Do you have a copy of the agreement? If you do please post it up taking out all personal details.

The main thing that makes the agreement unenforceable is if you paid a deposit and it was taken off the insurances. If you did it's game over for them!!!

Hi RiQ123

Hi no i dont have the original agreement but i have sent a form requesting for the signed agreement. Along with the statements and balance i sent this with a £1 postal order.:confused::confused::confused:

When did you send the request?

Once the 12+2 days are up you should send a letter putting the account into dispute (there is a template around here I'll see if I can find it).

Create a new thread so it's easier to keep up with all the info.

its for yes car credit . and i sent the form monday requesting detils as i understand they cant take action without the agreement i signed ....when did ycc go bust any1

Can you remember if you paid a deposit?

YCC didn't go bust, it was bought by Provident Financial and they ceased trading on 14th December 2005 because of the losses.

they went bust about 4 years ago after provi bought them out..however, if you had a car from them the agreement is absolute rubbish...and is completely defendable, do not pay these parasites any more of your hard earned money...if they threaten bankruptcy..dont worry it is easy to get set aside...and you will get costs against them as well...do not speak to them on the phone if they ring...do you know roughly how long ago you had the car with ycc?

Edited by debt4get

Hi everyone i have also been harrased by the go debt pannel. And have been for 4 years now they wont give up i have recived 1000s of calls to my house phone and also mobile even text messages and as i wont answer the phone my 14 year old daughter knows everything as they told her on the phone everything about MY debt ..... I had payed £100 a month for 2 years when i was working i was made redundent last feb and still looking for work they have now told me there making me bancrupt and the date is 12th april .... BUT they have said if i pay £1000 now i can pay just £10 a month untill our house is sold and they will stop the date of court the house is currently on the market ...I got that fed up of them calling me and texting i sent a reply to a text saying " You cant have my money if im dead " WOW police everywhere within 2mins ... funny now but this company has made me suisidle . i now have raised £1000 to pay after borrowing from family but do I pay it or not !!

Hi

Please can you tell me how much is outstanding on this debt...and the name on the letter..

Dont pay it yet..

If you can call them offer £500. as a full and final of the out standing debt they may come back with a offer of 1000. but only as a full and final offer of settlement.. dont take the offer of 1000. and instalments. its got to be FULL and FINALif not seek legal advice or see the CAB....:grin::grin:

Black1