Godebt/advice needed.

buzz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one i did to them in the beginning was told them i had emigrated and gave them the pentagons phone number, and the American speaking clock.

Let it cost them, half the time they just programme in numbers to a machine, its not my fault they are morons!!!

Hi I also am getting harrasment From go debt and have just been served with a statutory notice unfortunatly for go debt i am not intimidated by there heavy handed tactics I Have Been dealing with a girl called Sarah Burrows a guy called Simon Jones A guy Called Alyn Thomas and Justin Fowler All of which are truly unplesent people so my response is lets have some fun with them if everybody reading this post when contacting go debt askes for 1 of these people and uses this number 02920391802 or 02920391869 if you do that and say mr Atkinson gave you the number they will be absolutly furious i spent 2 hours on the phone with them today at the end i was on the floor in stitches. dont worry about there threats if you stand up to them the soon run out of steam as i said they have served a statory notice on me this week and i intend to let it run its course i will keep everybody posted to the outcome if every body sticks together and stand upto these pieces of **** maby they will get the message :D

Please please please. look at this way they need your money thats all they are looking for..... and some will pay some will not thats all they are is debt collectors over the phone just like you and me we can do the job even better-they have NO LEGAL background none at all???? ask them if thay have any legel background and they will avoid it ???? tell them to take you to Court...look they buy the Debt they work the debt what payments they cant get they keep and what they cant they sell it again......LOOK IF YOU MAKE PAYMENT EVEN IF ITS A POUND YOUR 6YRS WILL START OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN THEY HAVE 6YRS FROM THE DATE OF DEFALT...what i have been told that they have been buying somuch bad debt that they need to offset the debt with payments....before they would go for a full and final payment but now they know that they will not get the lumpsums so they and asking for instalments to start the 6yrs again let them call you let them send letters keep a log keep everything when its time to go to court the judg will see whats been going on Godebt is part of Edwards Geldards solicitors.....they made big profits in 2007 but now nothing its your money it's better buying buying food pay your gas bills tell them to F---off the if they bankrupt you its only for a year and its over........tell Justin alyn sarah and simon kiss my ass......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

the latest i get from them is an automated call, i did note that it now says "this is a call from go" so i wonder if they have made another company:confused:

NO i think they miss the Debt out ...........;)

Hi Thanks for your posts we have found that certain thinks annoy these people - Simon Jones hates been called a Secretary and hates you saying he works in a call centre and seems to get rather upset when you challenge the fact that he has worked for Go 4 - 5 years and still does not hold any managerial position - Sarah Bowers hates being called "my love" or being burped at down the phone Alywn Thomas & Justin Fowler havent as yet found their buttons but we wil keep trying - please if you can just remember when ever speaking to them that Mr Atkinson says "hello" as for the abuse i have levied on them they are making it a personal mission to bankrupt me - we will see what my intention is the day that they realise how f**king stupid they are being and drop the charade is to ring every five minutes and laugh at them and hopefully i can get a couple of you guys on the same day to do the same :lol: i truly truly hate them and intend to make they lives as difficult as possible 8-)i will be ring them 9.00 am in the morning just for a couple of hours torture if every one stuck to gether and tied up the phone lines giving them abuse they would be screwed please post all the names and numbers of GO on as many forums as possible for people to join in and make a stand against these **** bags lol keep you posted :p

Hi Thanks for your posts we have found that certain thinks annoy these people - Simon Jones hates been called a Secretary and hates you saying he works in a call centre and seems to get rather upset when you challenge the fact that he has worked for Go 4 - 5 years and still does not hold any managerial position - Sarah Bowers hates being called "my love" or being burped at down the phone Alywn Thomas & Justin Fowler havent as yet found their buttons but we wil keep trying - please if you can just remember when ever speaking to them that Mr Atkinson says "hello" as for the abuse i have levied on them they are making it a personal mission to bankrupt me - we will see what my intention is the day that they realise how f**king stupid they are being and drop the charade is to ring every five minutes and laugh at them and hopefully i can get a couple of you guys on the same day to do the same :lol: i truly truly hate them and intend to make they lives as difficult as possible 8-)i will be ring them 9.00 am in the morning just for a couple of hours torture if every one stuck to gether and tied up the phone lines giving them abuse they would be screwed please post all the names and numbers of GO on as many forums as possible for people to join in and make a stand against these **** bags lol keep you posted :p

Here is some news that i got today.....you have William Rhodes MD of

Go-debt i was reading on the website that he has a house and a shop selling ART in tangier Morocco:) u can see where your money is going? you have Christine Sharp Floor Manager and a number of small managers its a small Call Center OF ABOUT 30 staff they have a high staff turnover:):) they cant keep staff at all they have a high target that they must get each month or get the sack :shock:they will serve stat demands on anyone that smell of money..:-x:-xor make you pay instalments:-xstaff come and go fast...lol my advice is cab cab cab give them ****

Hi thanks for reply had another good days hunting yesterday actually got to speak to Mr Rhodes Briefly strange how he didnt want to talk to me when i questioned him about how his company was run and the tactics they employ put the phone down straight away I then proceeded to torture the hell out of his monkeys al day with phone calls all every 5 mins by the end of the day they were furious i also sent a fax to mr rhodes well actually 2500 faxes then rang simon jones told him i wanted to settel the account and could he fax some paperwork accross like the stupig little muppet he truly is he said ok then rang back 5 mins later saying he couldnt fax it as i had tied up their fax machine "lmao" i was in stitches Mr Rhodes has a personal number of 02920391864 although i doubt he will talk he is a coward thanks for the info about his shop certainly worth investigating see if we cant get an address and phone number for it i have put an attachment up of the fax i sent him if anybody wants to do the same that would be great please remember to change the personal details but please put at the end mr atkinson says hello.

Hi Mr Rhodes.doc

• 3 weeks later...

hi all i got a phone call today asking to update my address from a 10 year old one (i immediatly became suspicious at this point as they hadn't even told me who they were) they said they were representing go debt i said what do you want my address for they said they dont know its for go debt.

I responded with a NO if they want my address i want to know why she said ok then hung up (more suspicion).

I then rang GO DEBT and told them my name they said i have a debt for £164 but the person who was dealing with my debt was on leave (quite apt) so they couldnt tell me what it was for or from when (even more suspicion).

having looked up this company and coming across this thread and many others similar i am now even more suspicious.

Has anyone any advice for me on what to do next or any preparations for there probable next move I dont believe i owe this money and the fact that it is from an address i lived in 10 years ago is strange

any advice would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks Danny

hi all i got a phone call today asking to update my address from a 10 year old one (i immediatly became suspicious at this point as they hadn't even told me who they were) they said they were representing go debt i said what do you want my address for they said they dont know its for go debt.

I responded with a NO if they want my address i want to know why she said ok then hung up (more suspicion).

I then rang GO DEBT and told them my name they said i have a debt for £164 but the person who was dealing with my debt was on leave (quite apt) so they couldnt tell me what it was for or from when (even more suspicion).

having looked up this company and coming across this thread and many others similar i am now even more suspicious.

Has anyone any advice for me on what to do next or any preparations for there probable next move I dont believe i owe this money and the fact that it is from an address i lived in 10 years ago is strange

any advice would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks Danny

Hi Danny

Just a few words ( if and only If the debt that they have asked you to pay is over 10yrs old then hey cant recover it its barred, any debt company has 6yrs from the date of defalt that is the last date of payment on the loan..... but if you have made any payments even if it was a £1.00 on this debt it starts all over again.......so get them to tell you where the debt has come from who it is and the company.....if it is as you say its over 10yrs then they cant ask you to pay .....see the CAB..they will try anything to get you to pay..they are breaking the law if they are trying to recover debt over 6yrs old.....

i had this company on my back for a long time. my debt was over 6yrs aswell.. they are a company of Rats looking for more and more to eat..

They buy debt to recover they must have paid a £1.00 for your debt.

They will keep sending letters they will keep calling you just to get you to pay this is a small debt what i know is you will get so pi--edoff you will pay..

Black1

hi black cheers for that i have just had another phone call this time from justin fowler they said the last payment was made in august 04 the previous payments were of 15 pound odd per month and that final payment was for 175 pound this is were i believe i have paid the debt.

i am gonna email him now for a copy of the original contract the company that had the contract is there anything else i should do

thanks in advance

Danny

hi black cheers for that i have just had another phone call this time from justin fowler they said the last payment was made in august 04 the previous payments were of 15 pound odd per month and that final payment was for 175 pound this is were i believe i have paid the debt.

i am gonna email him now for a copy of the original contract the company that had the contract is there anything else i should do

thanks in advance

Danny

Hi Danny

Ask them for a print out of all the payments that you have paid even from the last company or the company that say you owe it to.how did you pay the last instalment the £175..cash Cheq:?:?:?thay must prove that you owe this money:D:D:D. Are thay saying that you owe 175 if that is so get Justin to prove it you want to see it in black and white sometimes they dont have the complet file:-o even with Yes Car they had to back down but if you can prove i tell Justin to take you to court.........dont take his word for it..keep your cool he dont like it ....have a bit of fun ;)

Black one

There is a lot of mention in this thread about phone calls. You really shouldn't be talking to them on the phone, this is why they can continue on the track it seems they are using.

If you have no other choice that to use the phone, then get yourselves a telephone recorder so that you have a record of all they say. There are cheap ones that are totally adequate in Maplins. Get yourselves the proof of the way they act so you have something to use at some future time should it be required.

Hi Danny

Ask them for a print out of all the payments that you have paid even from the last company or the company that say you owe it to.how did you pay the last instalment the £175..cash Cheq:?:?:?thay must prove that you owe this money:D:D:D. Are thay saying that you owe 175 if that is so get Justin to prove it you want to see it in black and white sometimes they dont have the complet file:-o even with Yes Car they had to back down but if you can prove i tell Justin to take you to court.........dont take his word for it..keep your cool he dont like it ....have a bit of fun ;)

Black one

hi black1 i sent an e-mail asking for everything you said they are saying i owe 164 pound i also told them to only contact me through email (i am in the middle of moving house at the moment was supposed to happen on friday but the house wasnt at the standard they said it would be. Theoretically im homeless luckily i work away lol) i paid the last instalment through the my bank i rang the company said how much do i owe and paid it in full. I think what the debt is for is because i paid off the stereo early the payment protection or possibly insurance was for 3 years (i cant even remmember getting PPI/insurance) i was in a very secure job or whatever this is the only thing i can posssibly think off. however like i said i emailed him on monday asking for the contract and payment details and any associated companies dates and amounts for payments and as many people have said on here he offered me early settlement with 116 pound but he hasnt returned my email so i am just waiting at the moment

cheers black1

• 4 weeks later...

Re Gobebt

They Put A Charging Order On My House

Now They Want Me To Go To Court To Be Asked Questions Under Oath...if I Dont Go I May Be In Contempt Of Court

Not Once Have I Seen The Original Agreement That Prove The Debt

Which Was Suppose To Start 22/3/04 And All They Have Done Is Hounded Me And There Solicitor Has Spoke To My G/f About My Debt And Someone Came To My House And I Was Not There And Threw Court Papers On The Floor And In Front Of One Of My Friends And Walked Off

Thanks Gary

Any Help Offerd Will Be Used I Need This Sorting

They Dont Give A Hoot That I Have 2 Young Kids Now

They Want Me Bankcrupt And Thats That....

Edited by MARTIN3030
phone numbers/inapp wording

re gobebt

NO...

NOT THE FIRST TIME THEY JUST APPLIED FOR A CHARGING ORDER ON MY HOUSE......THAT WAS IT....

NOW I HAVE TO GO AGAIN 17/2/2010

GODEBT WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS AND THE COURT IM AT A LOSS HERE

IF I DONT GO I AM IN CONTEMPT...

BTU ALSO MY G/F PUT A BIG DEPOSIT ON THIS HOUSE AND MY G/F CAN PROVE EVERTHING IN THE HOUSE WAS BOUGHT BY HER ON HER DEBIT CARD AND THE DEPOSIT WAS PAID FROM THE SALE OF HER HOUSE WHICH I HAD NO INTEREST IN AND CAN BE PROVED I WANT THE CHARGING ORDER OFF MY HOUSE AND THEM TO F-OFF AS I REALLY DONT WANT MY FAMILY OUT OF IT AND ALSO I WAS NOT WITH MY CURRENT G/F AND THE DEBT AINT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER

GARY

So is this house in your name, are you on the mortgage papers as well as your girlfiend?

Being in contempt is the least of your worries, not losing the house is the number one priority.

So far it would seem that lack of action on your part has brought you to where you are now. Never ignore a court summons.

RE GOBEBT

THEY PUT A CHARGING ORDER ON MY HOUSE

NOW THEY WANT ME TO GO TO COURT TO BE ASKED QUESTIONS UNDER OATH...IF I DONT GO I MAY BE IN CONTEMPT OF COURT

NOT ONCE HAVE I SEEN THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT THAT PROVE THE DEBT

WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO START 22/3/04 AND ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS HOUNDED ME AND THERE SOLICITOR HAS SPOKE TO MY G/F ABOUT MY DEBT AND SOMEONE CAME TO MY HOUSE AND I WAS NOT THERE AND THREW COURT PAPERS ON THE FLOOR AND IN FRONT OF ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND WALKED OFF

THANKS GARY

ANY HELP OFFERD WILL BE USED I NEED THIS SORTING

THEY DONT GIVE A HOOT THAT I HAVE 2 YOUNG KIDS NOW

THEY WANT ME BANKCRUPT AND THATS THAT....

Tell me more about the bit in blue - who came with the court papers?

Edited by MARTIN3030
identifiers from original post removed as above.

I have no idea...

Told is was a woman with dark hair...

who got a bit stroppy and threw the papers on the floor near the front door...

So in effect i have not been given the papers in my hand..

As at the time myself and girlfriend were on a break...

(family trouble...but went back after i found out she was pregnant the right thing to do)

So they Have not give me any papers

gary