Unknown CL Finance CCJ/CO on Barclaycard debt. **STRUCK OUT**

deedee43
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlikely. There have been a number of cases on CAG where the claimant hasn't served a copy of the AQ on the defendant and there doesn't appear to have been any consequence.

A couple of hundred years ago Meyer Amshel, (1743-1812), founder of the Rothschild dynasty is reported to have told his five sons, “Let me control a nation’s money and I care not who writes its laws”.

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what I have written is my own opinion garnered from reading this forum and consumer legislation, and my own experience of the judicial process.

If I have been helpful, please feel free to tickle my scales!!

Hi DocH , hope you are feeling better :) , ive recieved a letter from court today saying :

Upon the courts own motion. The court has made this order of its own initiative without a hearing. If you object to the order, you must make an application to have it set aside , varied or stayed within 7 days of recieving it

IT IS ORDERED THAT the claimant shall supply to the defendant the documents requested in her letter dated ...... by 4pm on 17th march , if the claimant fails to do so, the claim shall stand struck out .

Hi deedee,

Much better thank you, t'was a pesky ear infection.

Well, this could be good news for you.:) If you've not had anything by the 20 Mar, I'd give the court a ring and ask for an update. Given that the solicitors involved are Howard Cohen you might want to take a read of this thread, if you've not already done so:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/187437-howard-cohen-no-more.html

A couple of hundred years ago Meyer Amshel, (1743-1812), founder of the Rothschild dynasty is reported to have told his five sons, “Let me control a nation’s money and I care not who writes its laws”.

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what I have written is my own opinion garnered from reading this forum and consumer legislation, and my own experience of the judicial process.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Doch hope you are keeping well . Havent had anything from claimant , rang court on friday they havent returned there AQ to court , they have only got till tuesday to supply all documents to me :)

deedee

Hi deedee,

I'm fine thanks, hope you are too.

Don't get your hopes up yet, solicitors have a habit of filing things late at court by several days and seem to get away with it. If you've received nothing by Fri 20 Mar I would give the court a ring to see if the claim has been struck out.

Hi Doch , hope you are ok , ive just rung the court they still havent recieved AQ and i havent had any documents , the court has told me to ring back on the 18th to see if they have filed anything and if not it will be struck out :), fingers crossed

deedee

I've got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you :)

Thanks Sleepingdog :) Havent recieved anything in post this morning ringing court tomorrow lunch time see if they have recieved anything , will post here as soon as i know ,got everything crossed now :)

deedee

Hi deedee,

Hope you are ok. Can you give an update yet?

Hi DocH , im fine thanks , hope you are ok , ive recieved nothing from cl finance and the court havent recieved there AQ , just rung the court and they have told me that an order will be sent out within 7 days stating that the claim is struck out :). Is that the end or not ?

thanks

deedee

Hi deedee,

I'm fine thanks, and enjoying the good weather whilst it lasts.

Well that should be game over for them then :cool: If they ever try to resurrect it, it can be knocked back as vexatious and an abuse of process.

So well done for sticking with it and congratulations. Now go and have a few glasses of your favourite tipple to celebrate. :D

Hi deedee,

You're very welcome, just glad I was able to assist, you did the scary bits in court :)

Hi DocH , hope you are ok . Ive just recieved my letter from court ..... It is ordered that the claim in this matter is hereby STRUCK OUT . :) I cant believe its over , think i will celebrate tonight ;)

deedee

Good thread. Well done deedee and Doch.

I'm about to do the same thing so wish me luck!

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.

- This quote has been attributed to Mark Twain