DLA argument (moved to BG)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5683 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif Re: proof

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingus

didn't you read this bit?

" Wingus, if you played on it a bit, then surely your whole claim could be seen as invalid and fraud? "

Yes Mate, I did read it. Unfortunately the words "played on it a bit" were taken wrong by him. I and some others have took that as "make sure they know you are having problems, don't hide anything". Some people do hide things that would help them with their claim, and I am sure that is why you wrote what you did.

Unfortunately, a lot of people Including the DSS would take it as "playing on it a lot". Also exagerating ailments.

You see, to the DSS. If you play on it a bit, You might as well go the whole hog and lie your socks off. If they find out that anyone has played on it a bit, the claim will be dismissed.

My father had his claim refused because he didn't speak up. He won't appeal because he thinks the whole world is against him now. He has had 8 heart attacks and a cardiacarrest since 1981. He's now 73.

I know where you are coming from mate. I was just trying to point out how and why certain people read things and take it as read. Picking out individual lines only and not looking at the whole paragraph.

You got what you deserve off the DSS and if certain people don't want your help and advice then as my name says. SOD'EM :wink:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Hmmm, interesting point, but as i believed it, the DSS reviews ALL aplications in an independant and depending upon persona needs and what is being claimed.

This is a public view site and should not even be considered in any application let alone one of such nature, if it was, then the DSS are not independant, instead more biast towards the idea to refuse the decision, and not based on personal circumstances, based on public opinion.

as i said before..i should have worded my thoughts and opinions correctly, i'm not an expert, and i made a boo boo, but there was no need to jump on the fraud waggon, that kinda peed me off, and i went on the offensive.

Hell, i love a good argument anyway, beats a cup of coffee sometimes..lol

Glad we got that sorted. I'm worried that you need to argue so much when people just give their views and hope that includes help . You know a good relax method I could suggest when stressed is to bend over and find where the sun doesnt shine:D All calm now xxx

are you deliberately trying to wind me up?

Edited by Wingus
spelling

Of course I wouldnt recomend this to anyone else, only you, my friend. I'm normally a good boy, but you seem to like to offend others, when your the one at fault. Of course others might think 'I layed it on a bit thick' meaning my annoyance at your response to not leaving it alone, just wanted to make myself clear, just in case. xx

Of course I wouldnt recomend this to anyone else, only you, my friend. I'm normally a good boy, but you seem to like to offend others, when your the one at fault. Of course others might think 'I layed it on a bit thick' meaning my annoyance at your response to not leaving it alone, just wanted to make myself clear, just in case. xx

I certainly wouldn't reconmend u do it, as u'll be able to see you lips moving. :grin:

Time to get my coat and run, good day all.

www.nwcpnefc.co.uk/forum football, whinging and anything else

I been to see the Doctor and hes diagnosed me with Excessive DCA Crank call Syndrome.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5683 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks