Which DCA drove you to CAG

ODC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which DCA should we thank for helping you join CAG  

541 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Which DCA should we thank for helping you join CAG

• Lowell
    • 1st Credit
    • Cabot
    • Link Financial
    • Capquest
    • Ruthbridge
    • BCW
    • Fredericksons
    • RWC
    • Some other

Initial to a CAG empoweredfbrighter life?

Blur,'Orrible and Snot, but they were not the most obnoxious, simply the most ignore and dont reply

Most Shytty? well its a toss up between RMA and Credit Solutions for vile and offencive attitude, but they have long departed from my horizon

Lowells are stupid

Robinson Way are stupid

Cabot are stupid

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RBS are the credit and card issuers on tescos behalf.

They used to be but I believe Tesco bought them out some time ago. Anyway, I don't know that. As I have my bank account with RBS (and an authorised overdraft with them of a similar amount) I was genuinely confused when I first heard from Wescot, demanding repayment of an RBS debt. Neither has mentioned Tesco so why should I think it's what theyre referring to?

Robinson Way are stupid

I've twice had calls from them on my landline and I've said I won't discuss it on the phone and they'll have to write to me. They immediately ring me on my mobile. Why?

They used to be but I believe Tesco bought them out some time ago. Anyway, I don't know that. As I have my bank account with RBS (and an authorised overdraft with them of a similar amount) I was genuinely confused when I first heard from Wescot, demanding repayment of an RBS debt. Neither has mentioned Tesco so why should I think it's what theyre referring to?

Err the taxpayer bought RBS or as near as dammit not Tesco's

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

1st crud are still in the lead closely followed by lowlife :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I'd love to see the breakdown of the real leader, 'some other' - any chance, mods?

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

I don't know about any bloody prize! They didn't even send me a get well or birthday card! :eek:

After all I've been through with them as well...

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

This thread started at the end of 2008 - there's a lot gone on in that time. I can't remember if, when I voted, I was given the chance to actually name the offender, as it wasn't on the list.

There are so many Bryan Carter threads on CAG, for example, though only Fredricksons appears above. But he also acts for Lowells, Phoenix and several others - yet often the first contact is with slimeball Carter. And I wonder how many people said Connaught, when in truth that's 1st Credit?

I wonder if Credit Today would like to run a story on this survey?

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

I wonder if Credit Today would like to run a story on this survey?

Invite them :D

Somehow I think a printable reply would not be forthcoming!

• 2 weeks later...

Well......let's see......

Lowell

Hfo

Direct Legal & Collections

Robinson Way

Cabot...

Then there are the 'finance' people

Welcome

Yes Car Credit

Yes everyone's had a good root around in my credit file, successfully managed to kick Yes Car into touch....i'm paying Cabot and Welcome although now i've been a cagger for a bit....i feel i should be checking my agreements....and Welcome sold me PPI which i haven'r claimed back yet!:grin:

Got some work to do ;)

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm let's see

Triton Credit services - but i argued and they paid me £550 back :) whoop whoop go me.

Westcot - still arguing

Fredrickson Itl ltd

Moorcroft - for a debt that Triton wrote off and refunded lol wot a laugh this is :)

Swift

Cabot Financial they came they didn't stay and they left rather quickly

Lloyds Tsb - bye bye

Lowell Financial - bye bye

:whoo::whoo::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cartaphilus

Um well, as I got rid of three on that list and I've not had the pleasure of the others yet ... I can only really list Cabot for the time being. I suppose Moorcroft, too ... though I might decide to get rid of them soon as well. ;)

It would have to be that very nice lady from DLC who calls me, who seems to have had a charisma bypass....! whom seems to delight in other peoples misfortunes! every dog has he's day, come on PT....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks