number

brecken
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some one in Newcastle.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

John Teylor

North Terrace West Allotment

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Northumberland

NE27 0DL

Tel: 01912701110

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

This number is nothing to do with debts. It is a [problem]. It was originally owned by a company in Durham called West Allotment Taxis but is now owned as an automatic dialer for a company called Finishing Touches.

They will try and sell you things like Sofas and Kitchens, take payment and you will never hear from them again.

BEWARE

Mark

20 Creditors including 1 CCJ with - you guessed it - Bryan Carter! £13467.43 owing. £2000 paid off in the past 12 months!!!

This number is nothing to do with debts. It is a [problem]. It was originally owned by a company in Durham called West Allotment Taxis but is now owned as an automatic dialer for a company called Finishing Touches.

They will try and sell you things like Sofas and Kitchens, take payment and you will never hear from them again.

BEWARE

Mark

couldnt afford any anyways, but thanks for that, if I can catch it as a last caller i will barr it. silly people fancy ringing someone with no money and a crap credit score xx

• 3 months later...

Got a call today from 0191 270 1110 but didn't catch their name but said I was registered with TPS. She said I would be taken off their database - let's wait and see!!!!!!!!!! Ain't go any money so no point in trying to sell me anything.