Hardship case - have i done it wrong?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wrote to them and asked for the last few months of charges back as i'd lost my job and been struggling and their charges were un-fair, i was trying to sort my debts out with CCCS and their fees were pushing me over the edge every month and i was finding it impossible to budget

..they wrote back and said they couldn't find proof of hardship - erm hello? no salary credit - unregular amounts when i did find contract work and DD fails all over the shop!!

so I wrote back, i pointed this all out, i sent a copy of my debt management plan and budget as agreed by CCCS and believe me they don't let you get away with anything and then i highlighted the parts in the banking code i thought applied to me....no reply

so Friday i sent my LBA giving them 14 days to respond...should i have not done this yet?

Have you got all your statements, worked out the full amount of charges?

Then sent the prelim letter?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .