Over Before it Begun...

jo5ephedward5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

....I have just started the ball rolling with a few past bank accounts, Woolwich, Halifax, Capital One and several catalogues to name but a few...

I currently bank with Nationwide - i have never been charged untill the past 3 months when i have had 6x £20 charges! all for fugures well under £20 in the first place!

I thought i'd send them a short note via the secure web-mail on their website, not even as well written as the pre-lim template! -I've lready had a responce!:

Dear Mr Edwards

Thank you for your enquiry.

On checking your account I can confirm that I have refunded the late payment, excess limit and additional interest charges on your April, May and June statements, these adjustments will show on your next statement.

Regards

Diane Belcher

Customer Advisor

Nationwide Credit Card Services

I have just checked my ballance and they have already refunded them!

I LOVE THIS SITE!

:)

People who haven't made mistakes, haven't made anything!

Congratulations. I just wish it was that easy for the rest of us. I think I am the only team member (site helpers, mods and admin) that has yet to get a single penny back.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.