Hi, been told this, would it work?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5669 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To avoid paying any decriminalised parking enforcement by your local council or TfL tickets you just have to register your car to a PO Box, you can collect anything sent there when you want, the tickets lapse and as the Councils don't have the legal right to access addresses of PO Box owners [without considerable trouble] the tickets die in the tomb of an anonymous PO Box.

True?

Partially true?

Rubbish?

Worth investigating?

the ANPR will send things to the PO Box, yes?

The ANPR will ensure the police stop you on sight when the system flags you up while driving

Does decriminalised parking enforcement have access to ANPR?

I'd be surprised if it doesn't

Hi BurblingV8,

First of all when you get a PO BOX you have to have substantal proof that you live at the address your regersing the PO BOX under.

Secondly when you get a parking ticket as you are aware there have your VRN and that will also give them the details of the address of the vehicle owner.

Thirdly when you regerster the vehicle you can only regerster it will a propper address and not a PO BOX.

As not paying a parking fine is breaking the road traffic act your details would and cound be passed onto the local police and yes that means ANPR. So your vehicle would be stopped when spotted and you would be arrested for non payment of parking fines.

Cases won.

Littlewoods, Moorecroft,Nationwide £923.12 written off

CapQuest Debt Recovery

£687.34 written off OH

Reliable Collections

£2076.11 too be written off OH

Egg

£317.38 Charges paid back and cheque for £250.64 p for myself

If i have been any help to you tip my scales

almost - decrim parking is a civil matter as is recovery of the fines, you won't be arrested for it, bailiffs are used. but in places the police will stop you and hold you for the bailiffs to appear. this should not happen but does. much here and elsewhere about this.

I was reading about PO Boxes only last week, because I was asked if I wanted one, here in Staffordshire, for my Window Cleaning business.

One of the conditions of issue, if that's the correct term, is that anybody can ask for, and receive the address of the renter of the box

Sam the Baldeagle

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

To avoid paying any decriminalised parking enforcement by your local council or TfL tickets you just have to register your car to a PO Box, you can collect anything sent there when you want, the tickets lapse and as the Councils don't have the legal right to access addresses of PO Box owners [without considerable trouble] the tickets die in the tomb of an anonymous PO Box.

Worth investigating?

no.

unfair ticket?

CAG will help you fight it.

genuine ticket?

you must pay it.

Why would they need the name of the owner of the po box? Tickets will just get sent to the PO Box and if the the PCN is not paid the car will be clamped or towed and await the appearence of Mr PO Box 123 to pay the fine and all the hefty balliff costs........and yes the balliffs do use ANPR.