Nat West Default Notice HELP!

Gazza112
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2626 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Sunflower

Yes, it's a bit anoying but i'm on my guard now it won't happen again.

There surposed to be sending me a letter in the post, can't wait to set that arrive :eek:. I hope i'm lucky and get the pink pig letter:rolleyes:.

I did get get intouch with the law firm today who's dealing with my case and the blew there top when i told them.

Gaz

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As well they should, Gazza. If you are being legally represented then the company has an obligation to deal with them.

I think this is also in breach of OFT guidelines.

They are so darned arrogant.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi All

Not been on for a while due to getting over my illness and not having anything to post as it was very quiet,

Until Now lol.

Received a letter today telling me that the £1 token payment has now ceased.

They are asking me for me to get letters from my doctor/hospital confirming my condition and the likely prognosis.

Well i'm certainly not willing to do the above,

as my disability that i'm being paid at the moment should be enough for them.

Secondly they have still not complied to my CCA i send them a few years back and still waiting to this day.

Here's the letter i was sent today.

Just need a bit of advise in what letter i should send them back,

i was going on the lines and say this account is still in dispute and can they send me a copy off my agreement.

01-12-2013NatwestLetter.jpg

01-12-2013NatwestLetter1.jpg

Gazza

I think they are entitled to ask for a review. However, IMHO, all you need do is write back confirming that your circumstances are unchanged and that you will continue to make the payment as previously agreed.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi Citizen

Thanks for looking at that for me, ok i'll write back and state that my circumstances have not changed and will carry on paying the agreed amount.

I was going to go on the lines and say until i supply any information i need a copy off my original agreement that i've been asking for.

When i get that i'll send them a breakdown off my finances and what i'll pay them each month, which will still be £1.

Gazza

Hi All

Just posted a letter that i'm going to send off to Natwest, can anyone take a look and see if there is anything to add to this letter

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing in regards to the above account and can confirm that my circumstances have unchanged and that I will continue to make the payment as previously been agreed.

You asked for doctor’s/hospital letters in this matter, I must tell you that there is a charge that the doctor’s and consultants at the hospital make to send out letters.

The charge is £50 per letter

As at the moment I’m under two hospitals with my bowel cancer treatment and calcium problems and 4 clinics I visit at the moment, plus doctor’s letters

If you want me to get letters, then you will need to send payment £300 plus costs to me first, for me to get those letters the consultants.

As you must understand I haven’t got that sort off money to payout for letters.

At the moment I’m under a lot off stress in dealing with my health condition and don’t need any added stress.

I’ve enclosed a financial statement that you sent me and also a copy off the benefits that I’m on at the moment.

Yours Faithfully

Hi All

Just posted a letter that i'm going to send off to Natwest, can anyone take a look and see if there is anything to add to this letter

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing in regards to the above account and can confirm that my circumstances have unchanged and that I will continue to make the payment as previously been agreed. (That should read "are" or "remain" unchanged)

You asked for doctor’s/hospital letters in this matter, I must tell you that there is a charge that the doctor’s and consultants at the hospital make to send out letters.

The charge is £50 per letter. As at the moment I’m under two hospitals with my bowel cancer treatment and calcium problems and 4 clinics I visit at the moment, plus doctor’s letters

If you want me to get letters, then you will need to send payment £300 plus costs to me first, for me to get those letters the consultants.

As you must understand I haven’t got that sort off money to payout for letters.

At the moment I’m under a lot off stress in dealing with my health condition and don’t need any added stress.

I’ve enclosed a financial statement that you sent me and also a copy of the benefits that I’m on at the moment.

Yours Faithfully

With that change, it looks ok to me.

BCOBS

• 4 years later...

Hi All

I've not been on here for a while, as its been all quiet on the Western front until now lol.

As you all know since 2008 I've been dealing with Natwest,

I've been paying a £1 token payment every month

until November 2016 when they stopped sending a banking slip,

they've now put this account forward to Moorcroft

to redeem monies from me.

I do need a letter to send to Moorcroft to get them of my back.

As soon as I get my scanner working i'll post the letter on here.

Gaz

Hi All

Here's a copy of the letter Moorcroft sent me, I had there first phone call yesterday but didn't speak to them.

Just wondering should I start the who process again and ask them for a true copy of the agreement.

moorcroft%202_zpss79uwlgj.jpg

Gaz

they don't own the debt

you simply ignore them

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

shame you continued the cash cow £! payments when they failed the CCA request

would have been statute barred by now

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx

Thanks for looking at the thread,

yes I should off not paid them as this was one of the easiest ones to sort out at the time.

But was advised not from this site that they could get the whole lot scrubbed at the time so let them carry on.

On hind site should of carried on doing what I did with the other cards.

Gaz

not rankines was it......

and they

responding to S.O.S - I don't think there is anything I can add to this Gazza - the very fact that you continued to pay £1.00 kept the debt alive :(

What is the amount they are saying is owed?

BCOBS

Hi Citizen

Thanks for looking at this thread, yes my fault for carrying it on as this was one of the easier ones to deal with at the time.

The amount there asking for is £4,200.00, I was just thinking should I start the process again and ask for my original

CCA and send them £1

Gaz

You only send one request per DCA

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread