Nat West Default Notice HELP!

Gazza112
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2632 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:D I was going to say, as you will now have some time on your hands perhaps you could walk the dogs for me :p

Ummm, I really dont know about the unblocking of numbers. I am not certain I would want to put myself in the position of receiving dozens of telephone calls again. It would be nice to have a record/log of their harrassment as added ballast to any complaint... but I am not sure I could take the stress again.

What I will be saying in any complaint I make is that I was forced to change my telephone number to an unlisted directory.

I shouldnt worry too much about the letters you sent.. what's done is done. Just wait and see what happens next.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CitizenB Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i'll walk yours if you walk my two Hounds!!!!!:D.

Ok i'll leave all the credit cards as they are for the moment.

I'll start working on the Bank Charges and Currys, that will keep me busy lol.

Gaz

:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Right

Had two letters from thr dreaded Capital 1, one stating the Default sums the other was my statement. Now i've CCA them and they cashed the cheque on the 18th September, the payment on the 12th was my Token Payment. Are they still allowed to charge you interest as i still waiting for my CCA from them.

Gaz

capital1letter0001.jpg

capital1letter0002.jpg

Gazza, in theory, whilst in dispute then no really they shouldnt. However, this is a bank we are talking about and it is a well known fact they can do what the hell the like and get away with it. :(

BCOBS

thats the spirit :D

BCOBS

Hi CitizenB.

There could be a problem where property comes in as i've got a joint Morgage with my Father on the Property at the moment.

If they go down the charging order on the property, i was reading on other posts that this can be difficult to upheld due to other creditors being involved. I don't know weather this is true, as i'm no expert in legal Law.

They didn't like me paying a token payment last time, as they've not sent me Septembers statements through to me. I may still dispute the CCA that was sent, and ask for a true copy of my CCA, and see what they say.

I have done a spreadsheet on my expences which i sent to Abbey National for my charges, all the good that was. I'll send that to MBNA also i'll split the creditors up so they can see who i owe money too.

Gaz

Hiya Gazza, I have little or no understanding of the a creditor trying to apply a CCJ against a property other than what I have read on the forums. However, if I have read that information correctly, yes a creditor would have a few problems inasmuch as you are a part owner only.

Your father would be able to register some form of protest (if that is the correct word) .

You can argue that it would give one creditor priority over another (especially if they are a lesser creditor)

If you are sending a financial statement, yes split the amounts you owe other creditors as I posted before, but dont name them. The two accounts mentioned in the letter.. if you were to add the balances of those 2 would the sum be greater than the highest amount you owe to another creditor ?.

Am I reading correctly, you have sent in a claim form for the charges on the Abbey account and they havent repaid them?.

If you are going to dispute the CCA, then make sure you mark your letter clearly ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE .

BCOBS

Hi Hopeful1

Yes, not heard from Barclays for while, they have defaulted already on there CCA, also Halifax, Cap 1, Natwest all have defaulted.

I did have a letter from Halifax today saying there looking into my complaint, Alarm bells ringing they may not have my CCA :D.

I will keep onto MBNA, if only to wind them up.

Gaz

Hi CitizenB

Sorry not got back to you, My computer decided to have an off Day.

The good news is that adding both there accounts together they come in 4th highest, well theres only one below them lol.

On the Abbey Charges yes they have not refunded my charges.

I've sent them two letters now with my expence sheet showing my income. All i've got back was the same standard letter, stating as these cases are going to court they will not look at any one case.

On the CCA i think i'm hitting on a sore note with MBNA.

As i'm looking at it they have not sent me the original terms and conditions only the current ones. I'll send them a letter on monday as you said put on the letter ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE. If it ain't just throughs a spanner in the works for them.

Gaz

Court ? Have they started proceedings against you ?

BCOBS

Hi CitizenB

Court :eek: I was only for a stoll this weekend and you come out with Court proceedings lol.

No, they haven't started yet.

I'll probably have two men in white coats take me away before i end up going to court :eek:

It's ok CitizenB i'm in a good mood today, probably that Marathan i was in today lol.

Gaz

Sorry, sorry Gazza:) I just saw your post saying that you had received letters saying that "these cases are going to court" and begun to panic because I was pretty certain there had been no mention of it previously.. I am pleased to hear that you are in a good mood:-D

BTW, I found the dedictated MBNA thread that you started. I am going to ask a mod/site helper if they will move from this (NatWest) all the posts referring to MBNA/ABBEY and pop them in your MBNA one. If you keep this one just for Nat West and another for MBNA then it wont get so muddled:-D

BCOBS

Hi Gazza,

As requested, I'm moving the MBNA posts from this thread to the MBNA dedicated thread.

Keep posts in the relevant threads form now on, so peeps can understand and advise better when nec'y.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi CitizenB

Just received a threatagram from Natwest, i've been exsterminated sorry meant terminated:eek:. I must of upset them somewhere along the line, I don't think they liked my Token payment i was giving them.

Here's the letter, i've also received a letter from Cap1 same again Terminated:eek:. I'll start a Cap 1 thread up a paste the letter on there.

Natwestdefault14100001.jpg

Gaz

Oh dear, Gazza.. did it hurt when they terminated you ? :eek:

Letter dated 9th October, you have reeceived it today. I am not sure whether that 14 days from date of letter is correct or whether it is like a default notice and they have to give you 14 days plus delivery time. Someone else will have to answer that one for you. They then go on to say further down the letter that you have 28 days to make an acceptable offer !!.

I wonder why they stuck that bit in about Eire and Stamp Duty.. on a debt ??

Just off to find your Capital one thread.. terminated from two directions.. ouch.. :p

BCOBS

Hi CitizenB

Yes, received this today with the Cap 1 letter.

Read them when i was having my Tea & Bicies.

My choclate Bic melted when i read the termination:eek:.

I don't know what there on about when they mentions further 28 days,

prohaps its a stay of exicution:eek:.

On the Eire and Stamp Duty.. on a debt ??

I think they found out that i was swimming the channel, and they got there directions wrong:D:).

Gaz

I think termination means they no longer want anything to do with you.. they will now proceed to sell the account on :(.. swimming the channel ?.. isnt it a bit too cold :p

BCOBS

Hold on a sec.. have Nat West supplied you with a valid CCA ?. If not, how about hitting them with the same letter that 42 man has suggested you send for the Capital One account :)

BCOBS

Hi CitizenB

Termination, but i was a good customer to them:( and now i'm a bad customer :eek:.

One step in front of you, as i was writing Cap1 letter i ended sending the same letter of to Natwest as well. No, i'm still waiting on them to send me my CCA.

Yes, you are right it is a bit to cold to swim the channel, also just found out i can't swim:eek::eek:.

Gaz

Hi CitizenB

Termination, but i was a good customer to them:( and now i'm a bad customer :eek:.

There, there, Gazza.. dont upset yourself. I am sure the DCA will be your bestest friend:D

One step in front of you, as i was writing Cap1 letter i ended sending the same letter of to NatWest as well. No, i'm still waiting on them to send me my CCA.

Today, everyone is one step in front of me.. I think my brain has rusted with all the rain we have been having.. or perhaps it just drowned ;)

Yes, you are right it is a bit to cold to swim the channel, also just found out i can't swim:eek::eek:.

Gaz

:-D:-D You irriot, how far out were you when you reaslied :p

BCOBS

Hi

Had my CCA back today from Natwest, well i think thats what they call it :eek:.

I think i must be losing the plot with this CCA:eek:

This is what i received from Natwest, as it came to me.

NatwestCCA0001.jpg

NatwestCCA0002-1.jpg

NatwestCCA0003.jpg

NatwestCCA0004.jpg

NatwestCCA0005.jpg

NatwestCCA0006.jpg

NatwestCCA0007.jpg

NatwestCCA0008.jpg

Gaz

Hi Gazza!They call that a CCA? LOL

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi Sunflower99

Yes, preaty impresive i think :D.

I need to contact as i need 4 more pieces, so i can finish decorating one side of the room :D.

I do need some letters in Blue, if possable light blue as dark blue makes my room to dark:D.

Gaz