CCa 1974 and credit cards

jayjay11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

good point I will do as they ask and send a copy to the address given and will copy my letter to them highlighting the points made in my home visit letter that way all the evidence is stacking up against them should/when they take it to court showing their total miss handling of the whole thing

i would box them tightly into a corner by re stating that as you have made it quite clear that you will not agree to any personal callers, you can only assume that the continued threat to send someone to your house , when perhaps you might be alone and nervous, can only in your opinion be just that, a "threat" or perhaps to try to humiliate you in front of your family or neighbours

tell them that it is your stated intention that you will not even confirm your identity to personal callers, let alone discuss anything with them.therefore prior to you making a complaint about their threats to the OFT and trading standards could they please confirm in writing what other purpose other than the aforementioned, do they consider that personal visits to your home can achieve

recorded delivery and another recorded delivery to the CEO of the company

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any personal callers risk being savaged by the dogs, then fed to the pigs.

Pigs will leave no remains :D

That`s if you get past the wife who likes to tie people to the bed and smash their ankles between a couple of wooden blocks.

She`s very rough, you know :p

Edited by N.P
Dodgy spelling
  • Haha 1

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

hi i could do with a sample letter requesting a cca for mbna i still have the original but they dont no that. ps thank u daimond girl for advice.

de1999, letter for CCA request in following link. It might be a good idea to start your own thread. :)

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/581-cca-request-letter

HTH

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

you can also point out that if anybody does come to ur property as within your rules of the house u will be taking a photo and asking for there id making a copy of it and asking the to sign to say they ILLEGALLY came to your permises and as result they and the sompany they work for and lloydtsb will each be responisble for your costs at £250 for the visit.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Any personal callers risk being savaged by the dogs, then fed to the pigs.

Pigs will leave no remains :D

That`s if you get past the wife who likes to tie people to the bed and smash their ankles between a couple of wooden blocks.

She`s very rough, you know :p

ankles? (phew that's a releif)!

i would remove:- "where i can not prevent you trying to make an appointment"

also the large type declaration TO AVOID DOUBT - etc

I advise this as your letter is screaming out:-

I am scared ****less that someone will call

letting them know that they have got you scared is not a good idea

"sighting" should be citing

"where wrong" should be were wrong

after "as i have legally withdrawn licence under common law and before i can only take etc i would put:-

and as it would be my intention never to even confirm my identity to an uninvited caller , let alone enter into any discussion with them,

Well in a way that is good.. if they arent going to correspond with you any more:D

It might be that they will pass this on to a DCA, you will just need to send the account in dispute letter to any of those.

I doubt for one moment that you will get out of letter writing in the forseable future.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I have misread that last letter from TSB, they have 'closed their file'????

I would take that to be the end of the entire matter. They have washed their hands of you and obviously feel that you are beneth them.

Whichever way you look at it, from the history of correspondence you ahve mentioned in this extensive thread, they have clearly not complied with various acts of parliament and would have a very tough time explaining that to any judge.

I would cease correspondence and await their court papers, which I doubt will be forthcoming.

Good luck.

Unless I have misread that last letter from TSB, they have 'closed their file'????

I would take that to be the end of the entire matter. They have washed their hands of you and obviously feel that you are beneth them.

Heh heh, that`s one way of putting it.

The file is closed, the game is over :p

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Well as ever, i am the optimist, I think the complaint file is closed Although if they still are too arragant to comply, and overlook the c~:k up with the DN's i suppose the same will apply if they issue a claim ;)

This is the reply to my SAR non comlpliance letter .... erm!!! coments please i cant understand what shes saying. Do they not know how to comply fully its not that hard to grasp i want a coppy/screenshot of all activity on the account letters,DN's, ect....

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/jayjay1105_2008/22-08-2009113024.jpg[/img]

Edited by jayjay11

Quite simply they are saying they don`t hold data regarding any manual intervention on your account/s.

Which means, they say they don`t hold records of anyone inputting/editting data on your account.

That is all they say. I assume you have mentioned other areas whicih have yet to be addressed?

Lloyds are just a bunch of morons, who stall whenever you write to them about anything.

They should be bombed with all DCA`s :mad:

Maybe bombed is a bit to far dont want to be accused of inciting terrosim now would u.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Maybe bombed is a bit to far dont want to be accused of inciting terrosim now would u.

Hah hah, freedom of speech.

Let`s call terrorism freedom fighting, shall we? :p

I`d settle for a wrecking ball and chain though.

now that recking ball and chain would not be classed as terrorism.

Ive been looking through the statements sent as part of of SAR request 1st they have only sent copys to July 08

2nd there is a late charge of £20 June 2004 so the bal includes that charge does it make any DN faulty (as well as the other issues)

3rd from the statements ive had since in June 09 a credit limit appears again and even some available credit! But all this is After the demand for full bal in January!! Is all this good on my part ? All stacking up against them!!!!

Edited by jayjay11