ITV1: I am an adult please treat meet as one.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5674 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They are playing Grease with the clean version, there is no "pussy wagon" and "chicks are creamed".

Here is the proper version not some ponsy pathetic ITV1 cleaned up version

I hate being treated like an idiot by a TV company after 9pm.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

I hate being treated like an idiot by a TV company after 9pm.

You don't mind before 9pm then?????? LOL :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Runs and hides :grin:

That would be very wise, 'cos she is a he !

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Oops! Nice one pete - I'll send a food parcel, if you tell me where you're hiding........:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Did nobody ever tell you the difference? :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Did nobody ever tell you the difference? :D

I've met CB Rooster. He knows the difference. :p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Now where have I heard that excuse before.:rolleyes:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

pssst JM, she works for a bank :D

Runs and hides :D

Not again. I've lost something and gained these two things. I didn't ask for a sex change agai!!

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

I think this is one for the puppets to do - I'm getting my PC upgraded today and hopefully get a webcam in place, then I shall have some fun - particularly as insomnia has kicked in badly again. Have they cleaned up the comment "Bite the weenie Riz" and the reply "With relish...."

pssst JM, she works for a bank :D

Runs and hides :D

Does he :eek: well I'd never of known that :rolleyes:

oi Natty you slipped up it's now gone down to only 97% of your posts saying you work for a bank

BTW... YB works for a bank :D .. sorry Nattie mate but it just don't seem right in one of your threads that it's not mentioned ;)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Totally agree Janet M. Its got that bad, that it is even on my signature when it shows. Did you know I worked for a bank?:D

Is the username I am using not BLINDINGLY obvious(google it and you will find out);)

Is not the welcome thread being moved to the Bank Workers forum not obvious enough?:rolleyes:

Was it important to know on THIS thread? Would it have mattered if i was a builder?:p

Would it have mattered if i was a builder?:p

only if you shown your builders cleaverage :eek: .. why do all those builders show their ass :confused:

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Because they know you'll look J-M ? :rolleyes:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Because they know you'll look J-M ? :rolleyes:

LMAO looks like I'm caught bang to rights :p

doubts.