All8pne v Nationwide

All8pne

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recieved another GO AWAY letter from a ms Pam Cornell (Member Relations Manager) yesterday, but this morning

Its MoneyClaim Day

The Claim has been submitted and is for £6200.97 including court fees, the Claim Number is 6QZ66150

I recieved a letter from the court on saturday dated the 27/9/2006 together with a copy of Mr Bacons acknowledgement of service stating he wishes to defend the claim.

No money deposited as yet, fingers crossed any day soon :-)

Hi, this is my first post! I was recently refunded £2000.00 from HSBC - thanks Consumer action group!!- but my husband has just had the same refusal letter from Nationwide. I may not be looking hard enough but I can't seem to work out the next step!! Can anyone help? Cheers:)

Not yet but i'm fully expecting them to do so. I have swapped everything to a new account so nothing to worry about.

Although i'm quite looking forward to going into my branch on a busy saturday morning and loudly stating that i'm here to close my account and return my cards after sucessfully having every penalty charge from the last 6 years refunded.

Although i'm quite looking forward to going into my branch on a busy saturday morning and loudly stating that i'm here to close my account and return my cards after sucessfully having every penalty charge from the last 6 years refunded.

LOL... Please let us know what happens at the branch! Wish I was a fly on that wall!