Gazza112 Vs Halifax Credit Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3394 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Shame you ddnt have that call recorded, Gazza.

If you are having problems with letters not reaching a company you can always use the registered office address. You can add a paragraph at the bottom saying something like..

As letters sent to the address in your letter heading are not reaching you, I am sending this to the Registered office. Please pass it to the relevant department. :D

The address I am writing to is

Blair Oliver & Scott Limited

PO Box 66

Rosyth

Fife

KY11 2WG

They are being received:)

Hi CB

Yes, my dad did say this man was very nasty.

It's a good job my dad's quiet deaf, so you do need to speak up.

Yes, i've been using that blair address and my letter have got there, it's only the two letter's that my cousin's daughter sen't recorded that never reached there. I do know that Royal mail is going to reinburse here for the first letter. But it is a process to go through, as Royal Mail is all automated and can be a pain.

What i did for her today, which was a bit dearer was to send a CCA letter to the above address and another CCA letter in to there main office which i found on the internet.

Gaz

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very annoying that recorded delivery letters arent being received.. or are being received and not being signed for.

What is most annoying is that the Post office actually recommend RD for legal documents:evil:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi Gaz

Loved your dads response to RW call!That cracked me up! Another classic for Robinson way thread!:D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi Gaz

Loved your dads response to RW call!That cracked me up! Another classic for Robinson way thread!:D

Hi Sunflower

Yes, it's a shame as they've not phoned back since.

At least it gave my dad to do on the phone :D.

He don't mind as he's got no clue on what there talking about in the first place.

Gaz

Hi Gaz

That phone call just made my saturday morining makes me feel a bit like answering some of mine left on answer machine and winding them up!:DOne of them seems to desperatly want to speak to me but seems very shy about leaving a messge on our machine and keeps slamming the phone down when they start to get recorded message now i wonder all that might be,They obvioulsy worried about leaving their name and identity as when i do a 1471 number to see who it is the number withheld!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi All

Just giving you all an update on this thread.

As you all know Robinson Way have taken over, been receiving calls from Robinson until my dear old dad spoke to them on the phone.

I sent a letter off to them and since then the phone calls have stopped, weather it was my dad's doing or the letter we will never know.

I also sent Robinson a letter, which Lexis kindly put up which i used to send them.

Received a letter from, wait for it Blair, Oliver and Scott.

Now i thought they went of the scene, and now they've come back :mad:.

Here's the letters that came and i've replied to.

RobinsonWay-Blair-Halifax0001.jpg

RobinsonWay-Blair-Halifax0002.jpg

RobinsonWay-Blair-Halifax0003.jpg

RobinsonWay-Blair-Halifax0004.jpg

RobinsonWay-Blair-Halifax0005.jpg

Gaz

Hi Gazza

Looks like BOaS were managing it, then they passed the buck to RW so that they didn't have to bother with it (as it's a lost cause probably!), and RW then passed your correspondence back to BOaS for their input.

I don't think it needs a reply tbh, especially as they tell you to contact RW with anything else. You'll probably find you get to chase RW off and it'll just bunk back to BOaS who will equally back down when they realise the situation.

I'm beginning to think they think the more DCA names they can get through to you, the scarier they think it will all become. Personally I think everytime it goes to a new bottom-feeder they become less and less scary as it's more and more clear that they are becoming desperate. Well that's the spin I'm putting on it in my currently optimistic state anyway;)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

I am pretty certain this kind of round robin correspondence with DCAs is against OFT guidelines.

You write to a DCA and Blair Oliver respond.. so it is obvious that RW are just passing correspondence back as they are unable to answer in their own right.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi Lexis & CB

Yes, it certainly looks like there running around and passing the buck from one DCA to another.

CB, yes i thought that about breaking the OFT rules.

But i am enjoying this at the moment and seeing what's going to happen next:D.

Gaz

I am pretty certain this kind of round robin correspondence with DCAs is against OFT guidelines.

You write to a DCA and Blair Oliver respond.. so it is obvious that RW are just passing correspondence back as they are unable to answer in their own right.

BOaS do this aswell - I've lost count of the times I've sent a letter to them and had it responded to by HBOS, and vice verca:mad:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

l

Just a quick update on what's going on.

Received a few letters from Ronbinson Way, the first letter was a demanding letter wanting payment in full. replied requesting that they supply me a CCA and a Deed of assignment. Received a letter from Blair Scott saying Robinson Way was dealing with this case, fine as i never wrote to Blair Oliver and Scott. Received another demanding letter from Robinson Way, which i gladly replied to saying they need to supply me with the paoperwork in my earlier letter. Had another letter stating that i knew from the previous letter that the account was on hold till the get a copy of the agreement:eek:.

Know am i losing the plot:eek:, or are they just winding me up as i never received the letter saying that the account was on hold:eek:.

Gaz

Hi All

l

Just a quick update on what's going on.

Received a few letters from Ronbinson Way, the first letter was a demanding letter wanting payment in full. replied requesting that they supply me a CCA and a Deed of assignment. Received a letter from Blair Scott saying Robinson Way was dealing with this case, fine as i never wrote to Blair Oliver and Scott. Received another demanding letter from Robinson Way, which i gladly replied to saying they need to supply me with the paoperwork in my earlier letter. Had another letter stating that i knew from the previous letter that the account was on hold till the get a copy of the agreement:eek:.

Know am i losing the plot:eek:, or are they just winding me up as i never received the letter saying that the account was on hold:eek:.

Gaz

Who knows what goes on their tiny little minds, Gazza. At least you now know the account is on hold.. perhaps the letter is one of the many millions still to be delivered by Royal Mail after their dispute. Although did I not read that a lot of mail will be destroyed to reduce the backlog ??

Of course you could always write to them saying you didnt receive the letter they refer to, please send you a copy for your records in order to keep your papertrail intact :). That'll wind them up .

BCOBS

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Firstly just to wish everyone a happy 2010.

Just an update, as you know from my recent posts, that i was dealing with Robinson Way.

I ask the for an agreement and a notice of assignment, well they finally spat the dummy out and run away.

Received a letter yesterday confirming that they have closed there files and handed it back to the original lender.

Another one bites the dust.

Gaz

Happy New Year, Gazza :D

BCOBS

Happy new year Gaz! Glad you seeing of those Halifax DCAs .I had to laugh at one Halifax DCA i got on the phone!just before christmas,I could not understand him at all! sounded like he had been at the christmas sherry ! LOL but obviously hijm being a fine upstanding man i was probably mistaken and he only sounded half cut and probably not a very good phone line and he was perfectly sober!

Edited by sunflower99

Hi Gaz

As Lexis says the more DCA firms they set on you the less scary it gets and just shows how desperate they are as if they had anything surely Halifax would have let the first DCA take you to court!:D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Just a quick update, As you all know Robinson Way caved in and sent my alledged account back to Halifax. Received a letter yesterday from our old friends Wescot, we i say there friends as there demanding money from me again:mad:. When will these people ever learn, looks like another letter's on it's way to Wescot.

Gaz

They wont learn though, Gazza.. they think that the pressure will eventually make you cave in....

Have a word with questioner.. he is sending out invoices to these cretins and is finding that they are returning the accounts back far quicker :)

BCOBS