Gazza112 Vs Halifax Credit Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hi All

Just an update on this thread, Received a reply from the letter i sent to 1st Credit today.

1stCreditletter.jpg

Should i reply to this or just wait to see what happens next.

Gaz

See what turns up, there is still the app number difference.

To be really annoying I would send the a CCA request with £1 stat fee, noting in the request that application forms DO NOT mean an account was opened.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi Brigadier

Thanks for dropping in and looking at my thread, I did send them a £1 postal order for this at the beginning off September asking for a CCA.

Thats when they replied send me a load of statements but know CCA.

Gaz

• 4 months later...

Hi All

Just an update.

Received a letter from 1st Credit today, with a copy of my application form again and a made up agreement from Bank of Scotland.

They state in there letter that they have fulfilled my request in sending me all documents that i asked for.

Which is in fact the application form which is the same one i have put up on my earlier posts.

Here is a letter that was sent to me today.

1stCreditLetter83_zps9909e7ab.jpg

As i will probably be responding to them again, is there a template letter i can use?

Regards

Gaz

as we have said 1001 times

ignore them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All

Just an update on this thread, received a week ago a letter from 1st credit giving me the latest annual statement detailing all financial transactions from 1-3-2012 to 28-2-2013. As there's not been any correspondence from me how can they say or send this to me.

Today i received another letter from them stating why i have not replied to there letter they sent me.

1stCreditletter10_zps2bf749b3.png

Just wanted to know whether to tell them that the information they sent me, did not comply to what i asked for i.e a copy of my agreement.

Any iders in whether i should respond to the letter i received today or to hold on for a while and see what happens.

Gazza

as we have said 1001 times

ignore them

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi All

Just an update on this thread, received a week ago a letter from 1st credit giving me the latest annual statement detailing all financial transactions from 1-3-2012 to 28-2-2013. As there's not been any correspondence from me how can they say or send this to me.

Today i received another letter from them stating why i have not replied to there letter they sent me.

1stCreditletter10_zps2bf749b3.png

Just wanted to know whether to tell them that the information they sent me, did not comply to what i asked for i.e a copy of my agreement.

Any iders in whether i should respond to the letter i received today or to hold on for a while and see what happens.

Gazza

They are bound by legislation to supply you with an annual statement of the account and has probably has no bearing on your CCA

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

They are bound by legislation to supply you with an annual statement of the account and has probably has no bearing on your CCA

And if they do not?

I have a number of ongoing cases where I have NEVER received a statement of account in the 5 years the matter has been on-going!

Then their failure to supply statements needs to be reported to the OFT.

Then their failure to supply statements needs to be reported to the OFT.

Once the debts are SB'd and these bottom feeders are truly toothless then I think is the time for the complaints.

Presumably the debt holder not their lapdog DCA that is required to supply the annual statements?

If it is in the hands of a DCA acting on behalf of the original creditor or a debt purchaser yes.

If this is a debt being chased by a debt purchaser/DCA then the statements come from them.

If it is in the hands of a DCA acting on behalf of the original creditor or a debt purchaser yes.

If this is a debt being chased by a debt purchaser/DCA then the statements come from them.

Well the one at the front of my mind today is an old MBNA CC sold to Arrow.

This has been chased by 8 different DCAs. never since the default in August 2008 have I received a 'statement of account' only letters stating the amount owed and their 'begging' prose for payment.

I am not really surprised many DCAs just don't bother because many people don't know what is supposed to happen.

I am not really surprised many DCAs just don't bother because many people don't know what is supposed to happen.

Only one of my outstanding accounts provides any regular paperwork. That is what looks like a monthly statement showing the full balance due for immediate payment.

It comes twice a year nad is the only communication from them for the past 3 years, no DCAs involved.

I do not mention who it is as I am a fully paid up member of the Conspiracy society that firmly believes that DCAs etc. lurk here and I don't want to stir the beast.

Your user name here is not known to them is it, as long as you don't leave account numbers

names and other personal identifiers visible there is not likely to be a problem.

Giving the name of DCAs and Creditors will help you get you the correct advice from those

experienced in dealing with particular organisations.