CCA Request refused?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4467 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I made a CCA request last week on two alleged catalogue debts that are not mine!! The same DCA is threatening me for both. Today I recieved a letter from them that says Further to our letter of x September, please find enclosed 2 postal orders for £1 each. I have not had a letter from them with the date on they state, nor any letter explaining why they would be sending back payment in lieu of a legitimate lawful request. Surely they cannot just refuse this request. I seriously do not believe I owe this money!

Thanks in advance

They probably sent the money back cause they cant find the agreements, just sit back and wait to see what else they try if anything

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Hi, there was no explanation but they refer to a letter they have allegedly sent that apparently explains their reasoning. Of course I haven't received said letter! I think I maybe need to reply since they refer to a letter I haven't got they could pull a stunt or two with that? So at the very least maybe I need to let them know I do not have the letter they refer to?

Thanks