URGENT HELP NEEDED - Stautory Demand (s) -

Rob2008
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5704 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, i need help with 2 Statutory Demands :(

They are both passed the 18 & 21 days :(

Its my own fault got myself into debt failed business then got fed up (made big mistake) ignored all letters that i was getting.:Cry:

But then come across this forum, i thought i would try and sort out these debts and open the letters !

One SD is dated 13/05/2008 and the other one 11/07/2008 is it still worth trying to get them set aside this late ???

What should i do ? Should I send a CCA ???

thanks for any help

Rob

Edited by Rob2008

In the first instance if they are credit cards/loans than you MUST send off a CCA request ASAP.....

You need to dispute the debt in order to get a stat demand set aside....have a read of these...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/dca-legal-successes/86067-getting-statutory-demand-set.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/156970-omg-connaught-first-credit.html

OK send the CCA off to Amex.....is there any chance these / or either may be barred by statute i.e. you haven't made a payment towards or acknowledged the debt for 6 years ?....

Are there many excessive charges on the OD account ?

Ok sent of CCA to Amex when does the 6yrs start from? I took the card out with Amex Oct 02. I don't know if theres any charges on the OD account possibly wont they said the details when they reply to my CCA demand?>