Conditional Offer of employment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5700 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your wording is irrelevant. IF the redundancy would have brought about a financial benefit to the OP, this could be claimed as part of the financial loss - irrespective of a specific REDUNDANCY claim being able to be brought or not.

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

Surprise surprise.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Your interpretation of the law is the most bizarre I have ever seen Al.... :D

Weird Al, you have my greatest sympathy,

Heed my analogy, it's like nailing jelly to the ceiling, technically possible, but very difficult and in the end, entirely pointless.

Move on, (and you did :))

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

Hammy, with the greatest of respect, p**s off, grow up, and stop following me and disagreeing just because you disagree with a post and because you have taken the hump as I asked a mod to remove a DEFAMATORY post you made.

• Haha 1

Weird Al, you have my greatest sympathy,

Heed my analogy, it's like nailing jelly to the ceiling, technically possible, but very difficult and in the end, entirely pointless.

Move on, (and you did :))

Hi Hammy

An excellent description!:D

If MrShed has nothing to bring to the table in threads he usually just lampoons my posts!

But he does amuse-bless him!:D

Thank you for all the above comments, very interesting. I have notified the HR Director of my circumstances and of the action i am about to take, he replied to me next day to say he was not aware of the situation and has ordered a review of my case, a response will be prepared for me soon. I replied back to say further action will be held until the 17th for a response, if i hear nothing then i will proceed.

As for your comments wierd; if this was you i bet you would not just accept it. I have nothing to lose but my pride now and by fighting back whatever the outcome at least i will have defended that.

As for your comments wierd; if this was you i bet you would not just accept it. I have nothing to lose but my pride now and by fighting back whatever the outcome at least i will have defended that.

That's a little unfair.

I understand your issue of pride and I agree with that kind of attitude with most things.

However, I don't think you will get very far personally but I genuinely hope I am wrong.

Good luck for the future in whatever you do.