TSB Credit Card - Fredrickson inter

jcl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI All,

Recieved a letter through post today from Fredrickson dca,( i have been paying £50 month to them regarding TSB credit card)

they thanked me for making regular payments on time but to get it paid off they are going to take £55 from my bank from now on or i can fill slip in if i want to go on paying same.

I have wrote to TSB Offering full and Final settlement but Fredricksons wrote back to say not accepted and in future to send correspondance to them not sure what to do or what my rights are if i dont agree to pay more, i know i cant afford to up my monthly payment

Advice Appreciated

jcl

HI All,

Recieved a letter through post today from Fredrickson dca,( i have been paying £50 month to them regarding TSB credit card)

they thanked me for making regular payments on time but to get it paid off they are going to take £55 from my bank from now on or i can fill slip in if i want to go on paying same.

I have wrote to TSB Offering full and Final settlement but Fredricksons wrote back to say not accepted and in future to send correspondance to them not sure what to do or what my rights are if i dont agree to pay more, i know i cant afford to up my monthly payment

Advice Appreciated

jcl

This sounds like you are paying them by direct debit. This is a very dangerous thing to do as the other party can help themselves to your bank account at will.

I would cancel it immediately and set up a standing order - only you can amend a s/o.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

It's best to inform them, as they will probably still try and take it, and when it fails they will accuse you of not paying.

Hi OnmyWayOut,

Thank you for reply, i have wrote to them today to tell them.

Regards

jcl

jcl, make sure you cancel the d/d with the bank by phone and in writing. Do this before the next payment would have been taken.

It is very likely the Fredrickson will attempt to take the payment anyway, and if you haven't cancelled the d/d then either it will succeed and you will have paid twice, or it will bounce and you will get charged by the bank.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)