Bryan Carter....At it again!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5689 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If they have continued to call you after you have stated your case (then you MUST write down the dates and times they call).....you now need to ask for their official complaints procedures...OR you can take them to court as Harrassment is a CRIMINAL offence....

I really think you need to find out how much you have actually paid regarding the initial overdraft. It seems totally wrong to be still owing that much. After all nine years at £40 per month comes in at over £4300!

This is extortionate!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

The usual tactic with Carter is go give up if anyone acknowledges service. When that happens the case is allocated to your local county court. Don't know where that is but its unlikely to be local to the spotty youth who sends outsuch letters at Carters. Once you've shown Carter you intend fighting any of their claims they discontinue.

Hi there,

I sent the CPr18 request last week, recorded. I have not heard anything yet.

Once an intention to fight the claim has been issued, is it always Carters policy to backdown? If this does happen, what usually follows? Does it go back to FI or is it written off?

regards

Mrs J

Beware if they say they are going to discontinue the case - proceed as you normally would unless the court tells you otherwise.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Hi there,

is it always Carters policy to backdown?

I Know someone who works at the county court in northampton and they tell me that BC discontinue lots of cases, I dont know if that means they always discontinue but they definatley drop lots of cases.

Please let me know the outcome of this case as im going through a little tussle with BC too!!!:)

Hi there,

As I get information from Carters, or the court, I will continue to let the forum know. It is still early days, and I am intrigued to find out how they perform.

On a moral note. I really do not know how these people live their lives, knowing the misery that they cause people.

regards

Mrs J

On a moral note. I really do not know how these people live their lives, knowing the misery that they cause people.

There is a total disconnect between the names and numbers on their computer screens and any concept of real people in a real world. They simply do not even understand the concept.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Hi there,

My local Co-Op shop offered me a "savings card" some time ago, it was only today that I realised that they give FREE legal advice.

The Co-operative - good for everyone

To join, you have to click on the orange box that says "Mebership".

If you join on line, you will receive a membeshipship number immediately, you can then get on to their legal department and get advice there. I have just spoken to a young man about my situation with the delightful Mr Carter and he has given advice about it and been very helpful. It's just the cost of a local phone call.

Hope this helps some of you.

Regards

Mrs J

• Haha 1

Hi there all,

Guess what? My mail has just arrived and with it was a letter from Bryan Carter (spits) and it says the following:

Please find attached for your information, a copy of the Notice of Discontinuance forwarded to Northampton County Court.

The copy says:

Notice of Discountuance of Proceedings

TAKE NOTICE,

My computer has just had a fit, I was half way through writing to the forum and it hic cupped and lost my posting. So here I go again.

My mail has just arrived and I had a letter from Bryan Carter it says the following:

Pleas find attached for your information, a copy of the Notice of Discontinuance forwarded to Northampton County Court.

The attached document reads:

TAKE NOTICE, that the Claimant hereby wholly discontinues this action against the Defendant. We certify that we have given Notice of Discontinuance of proceedings to every Defendant against whom the Claimant desires to discontinue.

the Divine Mrs Jones

I'm back again,

By the way. It has now been more than 14 days since I requested all the information that they hold on me, and that has failed to materialise. Funny that, both FI and Carters being equally inconsistant.

Regards

The Divine Mrs J

PS. I am going to continue to follow the forum, and as and when I get funds, I will make a donation. A big thank you to you all, it seems that the boat I was in was not the Titanic after all. You made it all bearable and helped without judging. That I think was the most important part, we are all too aware that people do not purposefully go out of their way to get in debt. Mine was due to redundancy, not my fault. The stinker was that my husband worked for the same company and was made redundant on the same day.

If ever I can be of help to anyone, please just ask. I am going to devote some of my spare time to researching debt, and all of it's angles.

XXXX