WELCOME and PPI ..where do we begin !!

donbracho
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so i can claim back for the shortfall insurance and the finance charge of that and the PPI?

the loans were seperate for the car then rolled into another...

B: i took out PPI for a car in 2003 at a whopping £1218 on a £3900 loan-26.6 % interestlink3.gif.

c: i have had a loan of 1064 (571 PPI) in 2000 that turned into another one of 1527(376 PPi) in 2001 then another 1668(391 PPi) in 2003.

if you look at my seperate pdfs earlier in the thread they are all there in as much order as i can get - each loan .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

page 1= me car...page 2 = first loan no agreement only that sheet of statements...page 3 = second loan that merged with first ...page 4 = PPI sheet for it... page 5 =third loan ....page 6 and 7 are for the last loan.

nope

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

cool just frettin as usual !

gonna post off sar to direct group as above and rerequest info from welcome so i aint got bits missing, is it harder to claim PPI if the loans roll into each other ?

nope

well to work out yes

but you've been well fleeced

they have obv charged int on ppi, thrn rolled that into the new loan without a rebate and then charged more ppi & more int on top.

fleecers!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ok for now am just focusing on the car agreement as that seems to the "simplest" to figure out (?) ...

it probably sounds like i am repeating myself but anyway i have realised i havent scanned the statements relating to the car agreement whihc was a bit daft so ill get that done asap.

still cant get my head round it tho its sneaky how they mix everything up so u cant unravel it all aint it !

I thought to keep it simple just claim for the PPI but they have mixed that up with loads of other stuff.

JUst to double check I can claim for the shortfall insurance and finance charge on the PPI/shortfall ?

I understand the sense in the finance charge on PPI as didnt want PPI in the first place but got told it was needed but i did want the shortfall anyway ?

PLUS just to really mess it up i have paid them weekly not monthly !

every week a payment of £43.94 was made covering the PPI and the Credit totalling the £175.76 that needed to paid every month.

when am figuring my schedule of charges what do i put ?

i'd use the method in that newbie thread then and charge them 8% int monthly on the total of ppi paid weekly.

and yes you can reclaim any ins under a ppi claim.

they lumped it together!

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

back from me holidays lol still waiting for the stuff back from direct group that i SAR'ed them for.

seindn letter off to welcome for the car whilst the rest of the SAR info for all the other loans comes thru