BankFodder BankFodder

mykeie

Lioyds unplanned O/D fees unfair ?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4185 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi can anyone give me some advice on my Lioyds TSB account. i have run up a large overdraft of £5000 for some time now and its been at the limit for 12 months or more and i am just paying O/D interest which i dont mind as i am the one who has used the money and im in debt to other credit card companies and struggling to rob peter to pay paul as the saying goes (financial trouble). for a while now i have being charged unplanned O/D fees and a monthly fee as my account is within the O/D until Lioyds put the O/D interest onto my account which takes it over the O/D limitand i get charged. can they charge me for going over the O/D limit when they took me over with the interst fee charge as this seems unfair ?

any help would be very kind

thanks

mykeie

Hi The whole of my LloydsTSB account is overdraft and was about £344. I haven't used the account for about 3 years as I am with a debt managment company. I'm supposed to pay them so much per month but as the debt managment company paid 1 penny less than the agreed ammount (I don't know why) this, according to LloydsTSB put me over the overdraft limit by 1p. They added £20 a day for 10 days in the month plus £15 monthly fee, total £215. They did deduct £89 and £10 from that after I complained but that still ammounts to adding over 1/3 to the amount I owed them. I've never denied I owed them money and was doing my best to pay it off but they don't care.