T-mobile mobile broadband.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry if this is a daft question, I'm new innit.

Is there a connection (pardon the pun) between T-mobile and 3G.

I have a T-mobile mobile broadband contract but 3G appears on the software manager page? Are they sharing it or joint agreement or even the same company?

Seen two threads with '3' problems and I have the same but before i go into detail can i just clarify the above please.

Thanks.

3G is a mobile protocol. GPRS was the old network and now 3G is the new type of network. Much faster.

Dont get confused with 3mobile and 3G. 3Mobile where the only one in the UK for a few years with a 3G license. But now everyone has them.

Hope this answers your question?

Many thanks, clarified perfectly.

My problem is that I am getting a very poor service. Frequent inability to connect at all, on average a page load failure rate of 50% and sometimes as bad as 95% for half a day.

Only one example of a genuine network problem with which I was quite happy with the explanation and service restored in about 90 minutes.

The rest are not connected with any network problem. Tried a different browser. No effect. Had laptop checked thoroughly/professionally. No effect.

Basically just really unhappy with the service and their seeming inability to help - struggle to get through to tech dept (never succeeded), promised call backs never happen.

Considering ending the contract if I have any grounds to do so.

-

Any advice welcome.

-

check your 3g coverage here

T-Mobile Coverage Street Check - Mobile Phone Coverage - T-Mobile

Make sure you cancel within the 1st 14 days if the signal is poor!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar