YES Car Credit/D.A.Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Gang

Im almost 3 years into a 4 year deal with these people, obviously Yes closed it's doors a couple of years ago, but I was wondering if theres a legal get out or loop hole that I could use to just simply hand the car back and walk away without penalty.

Thanks in advance

TF

CAG Toolbar downloaded :D

Hi Andrew,

I presume a standard YES CAR CREDIT agreement. I gave them £200 deposit, signed the papers for the car, the insurance and car warranty that they offer, then took the car. the repayments are £235 a month over 48 months started dec 2005

Cheers

TF

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hi

I've confused the issue, IMHO a person can VT a vehicle if they have an HP (Hire Purchase) agreement after paying 50%, I have read some are not HP agreements.

I could be wrong so with luck someone with expertise will look in, and will either confirm this, or correct me.

Edited by old_andrew2007
typo

Are these agreements that water tight that theres no way out of them even almost 3/4 of the way down the line. With these greedy bugger's eyes on the money, they must have overlooked something somewhere.

TF