Defaults Removed but it's not over yet

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I checked my Equifax report this morning and they have removed 5 of the 6 defaults which were recorded against me. I have been in an eye to eye fistfight with them over this and I was overjoyed today :)

However, I have been having the same battle with Experian and they have not removed any defaults yet.

I have emailed them (again) this morning.

How can they hold defaults for the same accounts which have been removed by Equifax??

Is this normal??

If you managed to get 5 defaults removed I assume they could not all be because of bank charges and must have been by a number of different banks, credit cards etc . Did you folow the templates decsribed on this site. I have tried to follow the templates but currently cannot get the banks to reply to me except to say they are looking into it. How did you get them to reply and was there anything you think was key to your success.

i had the same problem

go back to the creditors and tell them the defaults have only been removed from one cra, and ask them to update the cra

may i ask, did you sort out the defaults with the original creditors or through an on line dispute with equifax

I used the templates on this site, couldn't have done it without them, bless! :)

I decided to go for the cra's and the creditors at the same time, (a two pronged attack) I must say I literally bombarded them both with complaints and made them all aware that I was fully prepared to take this to a satisfactory conclusion in litigation. It was a hard fought battle, they were not co-operative at all.....in the end I think they were so sick of me they just decided it was the best thing to do. Of course the content of the templates provided by our good friends on here helped them to make up their minds!