OMG Connaught/First credit SD**WON-Setaside plus costs**

MONX
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5678 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Best leave it until Tuesday, ie the day after the final date and then get the court to enforce the judgement. The costs will be added to the bill so you'll get that back.

It may also be worth you letting the OFT know about this case because failign to obey a court order, let alone abusing the court process, is bad behaviour. You could ask the OFT to consider if Connaught/IstC are worthy holders of a consumer credit licence.

• Haha 1

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine a postal order or cheque arriving monday morning by special or recorded delivery.

You could always ring up on tuesday morning asking where your cash is, before you go back to the courts. Might be nice to speak to the guy issuing all the letters, know knowing that you have won, and that he / she have to pay you the cash.

I would think that they would pay up then, but it would be nice to contact the local papers, the free weekly paper and get an article in there about it, and even the local news.

Its funny but I (being a "the glass is empty" kinda gal) always expected a fly in the chardonnay!:mad:

The hearing went swimmingly and the judge was really nice, something had to go wrong didnt it? Deep down I didnt expect them to just pay up. :rolleyes:

Morally I have won no matter what, and it was never really about the money, It was more about teaching the mangled hedge-born varlots that they couldnt put me through all this stress withought being brought to book for it.:p

Since this started three months ago, I havent recieved a reply to two CCA requests, all I've ever got from these Clouted toad-spotted pignuts is a SD and further threat-o-gram!

I am giving them until Tuesday morning, If I havent heard from them by then I will contact the court and let the Judge deal with them!:D

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

They lost, you won- it is that simple. If the numpties would rather wait for the bailiffs that pay up now, that is there choice.

But if the bailiffs can accidently say when and where, I'll get the camcorder...

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thanks for that Nailpost, I guess sometimes you just need people to reassure you that you are taking the right path.

It just gets me so angry that we all can all see and know from experience that the DCA's flout the law that they say we should obey and the courts on an individual basis make them pay for it but there is no national outcry or censure for an industry that is making its money out of other peoples misery and in the current climate this is just going to get worse.

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Dear bit of confetti that CONnaught sent out.

Yep,

Lets hope they think twice about sending SD's out willy nilly next time!:lol:

hang on they have short changed u the order was for £225.oo the cheque say £224.49.

Any way nice one.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Thanks all for your generous help, advice and good wishes...I'm off to the bank to pay it in and then I will think about what I can blow it on for the next three days.;)

I think a bottle of champers will be in it somewhere! :D

I do hope you'll ask for the remainder! About seven letters is what they would send for the same amount...

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thanks all for your generous help, advice and good wishes...I'm off to the bank to pay it in and then I will think about what I can blow it on for the next three days.;)

I think a bottle of champers will be in it somewhere! :D

You could use it to CCA and SAR everyone else, and save the rest to issue N1's for charges...:-D..Nice irony to use their money to get more back....:wink:

Well done....The next one should be easy now...

:)** Any opinion expressed by me is given with the best intentions - But I could be wrong so bear that in mind**:)

Missed Call Checker - http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Calls.aspx/077/m