Congratulations to all the GCSE Students.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They got their results today, my DD got 8 C's and considering she had to do 2 years work in 8 months, she did fantastically well and I am so proud of her, she has been offered a place at a college in Winchester to study Child Psychology !!!!!:D

• Haha 1

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Another proud mum here my DD got all B's :D considering what she has been through and had to cope with the last 4 months she has done fantastic, staying on at 6th form to take A levels soooooooooooooooo proud :D :D

• Haha 2

They got their results today, my DD got 8 C's and considering she had to do 2 years work in 8 months, she did fantastically well and I am so proud of her, she has been offered a place at a college in Winchester to study Child Psychology !!!!!:D

Great news, she has done fantastically well and you are right to be proud of her achievement.:) Its a wonderful feeling.

Well done Lula's daughter!!!:)

Well done all students getting their results today!!!!

Thanks Kenny, she was convinced that she wasnt going to get anything! but Mum knows best lol

• Haha 1

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

and to your daughter too Tills, they dont realise that we suffer as much as they do at this time also lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Congratulations indeed, even if they were yet again since the 2nd year they came out, easier. LOL. Congrats to your DD Lula, and to your son/daughter Tilly.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

you are a terrible old cynic Nattie, I beleive that there are such high scores now because half of the exam mark is made up of course work.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

my daughter got all c s which im amazed at after the year weve had too and so chuffed for her she did however get one f for maths opsss still she going to art college dont think its a necessity for there to have maths so not unduly bothered although i know shes capable of the work just didnt want to congrats to all the other mums too xxkia

• Haha 3

LOL, Congratulations to the "great Lummox" must have inherited his brains from his mother ;)

but still only joking!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

My DD got 1B and 7C's ......... :D

which is a vast improvement on my eldests (and school hating son - think I spent more time there than he did in his last 2 yrs) results. He told everyone that at least he could make a word out of his F U D G E ...... but he has been in fulltime employment since the day he sat his last exam 3 yrs ago

• Haha 1

Thats only natural havinastella :D I did to it amazes me the number of exams they do these days the lummox got 13 GCSE's (he got an E too which still counts lol) I think we were limited to 8 when we took our O levels... 9 if you were really clever.

Anyway congratulations to everyone who has had their results today :)

Well it took her until late last night to tell us but my stepdaughter got 6 b's 2c's and a d

While we were congratulating her she opened another envelope that she hadn't bothered with earlier and guess what - an A that she'd overlooked:)

Well done kiddo and welcome to the wonderful world of nursing college:D

• Haha 2