Lloyds debt no2/ dlc/et all...now with a discount offer...!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3809 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all can some one give me advice please:)on the 25th april i requsted a copy of a cca (this is what they sent i will post up:lol:) they kept sending me all the usuall threatning letters ect, then i sent them the dispute letter which they totally ignored they sent me a default notice then to day i have received this letter to day from the there in house solicitors another one of the computer print outs giving me 7 days to pay up they have also added another £45 on since they sent the statement out last week:mad: any advice will be most appriciated thanks :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a run in with these guys a couple of years ago now. They sent some really nasty letters and I think I breached the 7 day mark a number of times and nothing bad happened, I would just get another horrible letter. I have had this letter too. I got the CAB to CCA them and they ignored it and they just carried on with their nasty letters and they wouldn't reason with my offer of repayment.

In the end they sent the debt back to lloyds and it went on to another dca.

I also panicked over the 7 day thing and phoned SC & M up-BIG MISTAKE!!! they were so horrid I was in tears. I have been advised since never to speak to these people on the phone.

Please don't panic, I am sure someone with much more experience will be along to help you out soon with some advice.

• 1 month later...

hi all update with lloyds tsb i have receive this letter today from 1st credit:mad: i will post up it has the wrong account number, i have received nothing off lloyds tsb to say they have instructed 1st credit to collect do i send them the bemused letter any one got a good one i could use please? this will be fun i have already havin a running battle with 1st credit with anorther account

Send 1st credit this letter courtesy of CB:

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

Your Reference:

Client reference:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I must admit that I am rather bemused as to why this account has been passed to you, as it is in dispute with ***DCA*** and has been since ***Date***

Not only is this a breach of OFT collection guidelines, but also in breach of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and Data Protection Act 1998

As ***DCA*** is now in default of my Consumer Credit Act request, Office of Fair Trading Collection Guidelines and s10 Data Protection Act request, I consider this account to be in SERIOUS DISPUTE.

As you are aware while my Consumer Credit Act request remains in default, enforcement action is NOT permitted; under s127 this constitutes a complete defence at law. Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

Now I would respectfully suggest that this account is returned to ***DCA*** for resolution of these defaults and breaches, as ***DCA*** cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities.

If ***DCA***chooses to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate legal action and file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Amend to suit, do not sign, print your name, send recorded and keep a copy with your postal receipt.

Hi all update i have received back S.A.R from lloyds i will post the letter up, they have only sent me 5 pieces of statements from 14.05.03 to 10.09.03 i did put in the letter i needed everything they have on me advice is much appriciated thank you

Hi all update with lloyds tsb i received my request for the S.A.R last tuesday they have only sent me 4months statements from may to august 03 nothing else, then today i have received another threat-ogram from 1st credit legal proceedings:mad: also on my credit file its still showing has number 4 and tsb has not updated for 2months any advice please

It is absolutely essential that we get a consensus of opinion on whether or not the agreement is enforceable. If it isn't, and you have sent off the Account In Dispute letter, then they should not be chasing you.

Everything hinges on the enforceability of the agreement.

I can't read enough of of it to be sure. Can you upload it to Photobucket to make it easier to read?

SH

It is absolutely essential that we get a consensus of opinion on whether or not the agreement is enforceable. If it isn't, and you have sent off the Account In Dispute letter, then they should not be chasing you.

Everything hinges on the enforceability of the agreement.

I can't read enough of of it to be sure. Can you upload it to Photobucket to make it easier to read?

SH

Thank you SH it is already with photobucket canot get it any better then that it is a poorley copied it has no precribed terms on it and no t+cs with it:)

1stcreditletter3.jpg

Fools :rolleyes:

Let them take their action (not that they will) - it will cost them money to take you to court & even then, the court has to take into account all your essential outgoings..so chances are they'll end up with a £1 per month or in a serious case, a suspended judgement ;)