need help with credit card sharks

Reed09
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i downloaded a letter in january to ask for the original terms and conditions for my card companies s i was having financial dfficulties and they ignored my requests for help,any how sent the letters on 29th f january,did not get a reply within 14 days so i sent a letter on the 14th of feb asking where he terms and conditions were.goldfish then snt me a letter on the 27th feburary,which i recieved on 1st of march.in it they apologised for the delay and enlosed the copy of theexecuted agreement, signed statement of the state of my account.a certified copy of my application anda copy of the current term and condtions,so i sent a letter back in march asking whythey had not sentthe original terms and conditionsand why did the not reply within the time stipullated,then i got no response,phoned in may and they said it was being lookd at then i go a letter a week ago saying not t contact tem and that they had sold it to aktiv capita,so they have now started phoning my work,so i phoned them yesterday and requested info on my account,ie past twelth months statements which i have not receieved,they failed to chang my address 5 times since last june,finally canged my address in feb his year and they still did not send me any statements,anyhow i asked fr the terms andconditions off of aktiva and they old me that they did not have to suplly them,any help would be very much appreciated

davey 7943

they certainly appear to be giving you the runaround but it is also obvious that you have struck a sensitive spot and they are more than a little worried.

until a more experienced guy comes forward to provide a more structured answer to your problem, your best cause of action is to have a look at a number of threads currently being posted on this legal site.particulary those posts that are chasing cca agreements and creditors failing to provide a response to there requests.

good reading

djc

aye you wouldnt believe the runaround,ive only scratched the surface,i contacted aktiv capital spent 50 minutes and 5 reduced settlement offers,plus their agent telling me tey do not have to provide me with any informatin as they purchased the debt

great conversation with an aktiv agent i just infomed him that goldfish breached the terms and conditions,and that id like it to go to court so i can submit my evidence,anyhow he then offered me anoher reduced payment,then said he will put a hold on account due to my pending complaint against goldfish and saidbye lolshort but sweet if i do say

it would appear that these debt chasers will buy anything even blank paper and expect us to pay up.

how life is going to change for these chancers.

keep at it.

regards

djc

are you sure that what you have received is a credit agreement and not an application form.

reference a signature being ppp'd unfortunately our view is not necessarily accepted or not relevant to your case in hand, anyway, until one of our learned members on this forum surface and take you to the next level, its certainly worth having a chew with.

on the top of the form it says confirmation form.

i ve signed it,whoever sent it has written on it,

i certify this is a true copy of te original doucument

then her signature

they also sent a copy of the credit card agreement,though i doubt its the original as theyve scribble out a date and certain apr's,and the date under it says 2007

are we to assume that all of these credit cards were taken out before 2007?. we ask this because when you read other peoples posts and the advice that is given invariably appears to strenghen ones case if they were.

have had look at the following posts

sorry but i do not know how to provide link.

sticky. basic information on credit card agreement requests.

staying calm VS abbey with no cca.

me v mbna abbey and mbna virgin.

help!-amex No cca and they've started court action.

hope this is usefull if you have already had a read sorry.

for what it is worth i believe that these are claimants to your card debt are seriously in trouble in have little chance of success. floundering to say the least.

have you tickled your triangle

djc