Can a company pass your Visa Data to...

pcfoton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What data has been passed, and to whom has it been given??

EDIT: You will, for instance, have given them permission whem you signed your aggreement to pass your details onto various CRAs.

skb

Edited by skbuncks
pesky commas

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

EuropCar send me an invoice, payment will be with Visa. The company who makes the charge in my account is Alamo car, I don't know this company and I did not give any permission to europcar to transfer my VISA data to other company, in the agreement there are not any term related whit this permission.

Alamo are acting as local agent for Europcar. Perfectly legal.

What is your complaint - you rented a car, you paid for renting the car. Nobody has charged you for something that you didn't want.

British Shoe Corporation - won :) BT - won :) West Lancs Council - lost :-x 02 - won :) British Airways - still fighting :o STOP PRESS - RSPCA - daughter won with letters I wrote :)

Don't worry - the data will have been encrypted - and the current security requirements from card companies are very stringent.

British Shoe Corporation - won :) BT - won :) West Lancs Council - lost :-x 02 - won :) British Airways - still fighting :o STOP PRESS - RSPCA - daughter won with letters I wrote :)