Very confused about secured loans-HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

this is a tricky one, i keep on being refused credit because i have no credit apart from my orange phone bill which I must confess i pay a week late. I need to apply for a loan but have been advised that i will only be able to obtain a secured one, Relax brokers have offered a loan with paragon Fiannce with 14.4%, im thinking i should take this ( it may help with credit) and then next year apply for an unsecured loan to pay it off. What do ppl think? Has anyone had any dealings with Paragon:confused:

Hello and Welcome, Sammb.

I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum, you'll get all the help you require in there.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

oh yes sorry i have my mortgage a capitla ine card which i only 1 month old and a mobile phone bill which is on contract. Im being told that my credit score is low because i dont have enough credit. Do you know anything about Paragon?

• 3 weeks later...
oh yes sorry i have my mortgage a capitla ine card which i only 1 month old and a mobile phone bill which is on contract. Im being told that my credit score is low because i dont have enough credit. Do you know anything about Paragon?

I would advise you to avoid Paragon like the plague. Their interest rates rise on a monthly basis regardless of any increase in the banks rates.