Seeing ...RED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i recently had a letter from RED debt collection agency about a debt i am unaware of with lowell porfolio1 so i replied with a letter requesting a copy of a true sined copy of the original agreement .. by return of post on august 1 2008..

this is how it goes

thankx for your recent correspodence we are currently looking into your enquiry and will responde as soon as possible unfortunatly i am unable to give you an exact date when this will be as we may have to retrieve information from our clients. what i can guarantee is that your enqirery is been dealt with and you have no need to to write in again..if you wish to speak with someone call ..etc etc signed by the consumer services

can some one advise me on what to do next ..this is a debt that is over 6 yrs old for capital one ??? thankx

Welcome to CAG ,

Hopefully a MOD will move this into the debt forum but in the mean time:

You have done correct by requesting a CCA. Your account with them will be placed on hold until they get the required info, As the debt is over 6 years old it is statue barred.

As for whats next..its a sit and wait game now.

Pop into the Debt Collection Forum and have a look for post regarding statue barred debts for more info

Halifax Bank - Owed £1599

23/3 - Data Protection Act sent

24/5 - Data Protection Act finally arrived

25/5 - Demand for repayment sent

04/10 Court bundle filed with court and Halifax

29/10 STAY ISSUED

JAN 08 - Currently being harrased by debt collectors!

Mar 08 - New DCA - Stopped in there tracks

Jun 08 - And another

Jul 08 - Complaint made to HBOS

Nov 08 - My accounts been sold to a DCA

Jan 09 - New complaint issued against HBOS

Mar 09 - Halifax re-aquired the debt

Apr 09 - Applying for Hardship.

at least they removed 2 defaults in selling accounts! :D

I dont not claim to know everything and any advice i give should be treated as MY opinion.

If ive been helpful tip the scales!

or better still

DONATE TO CAG - every tenner helps!

Guest joe.inom

You see now these bank facilities and all those have been a traditional act that includes a large crew of members , thus each memeber is given a post to help customer like how ever they are benifited.

The same is viceversa , the crew members disturbs the customer who is indefinite to teh banks , thus you see forget the bannking stuffs , and stop replying back t them.

You see now these bank facilities and all those have been a traditional act that includes a large crew of members , thus each memeber is given a post to help customer like how ever they are benifited.

The same is viceversa , the crew members disturbs the customer who is indefinite to teh banks , thus you see forget the bannking stuffs , and stop replying back t them.

:? :? :?

British Shoe Corporation - won :) BT - won :) West Lancs Council - lost :-x 02 - won :) British Airways - still fighting :o STOP PRESS - RSPCA - daughter won with letters I wrote :)