Capstone/SPML

Andrew66
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You should enter an N244 form at the court tomorrow, taking all the paperwork and ask the judge to order that no legal fees should be added to your account as Capstone were well aware the house was sold and were sent all the documents. If you can get online in the morning I can help you with the form.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These people are the worst to deal with. Been trying to get the deeds released so I can finish the sale but they're not playing ball! Now they want to repossess again. Who can I complain to?

A+L S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July. Statements rec'd 01 Sept. Letter requesting repayment of £4,979 sent 18/09 MCOL sent 15th Nov £6389.57. Cheque received £6425.54 4th Dec.:D

MBNA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July, promised reply by 28th August. Cheque rec'd £250 31 Aug.:confused: . 2nd letter sent 7 sept for rest of charges to be returned. £243 rec'd 28th Oct:D

CCA sent 1st Credit 11th August, reply 15th Aug

Request for repayment Rooftop Mortgages for £1095, reply saying no on 17th Aug.

Still to come: Cap. One, Time retail, HFC Bank.

• 3 months later...

Hi Andrew

It's May now and I was wondering where you're up to with this shoddy company. Hope all worked out well but an update would be very helpful for me personally as I'm dealing with a similar situation.

P x

Do you need any help Paintball ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Do you need any help Paintball ?

Yes please ...

I'm in the process of dealing with my mortgage company (MAS) and with Acenden (Capstone/SPML) and am seriously considering making a claim against Acenden for mis-selling of the secured loan/mortgage. I'm trying to find as much info on here to build up my claim and also see if anyone else has taken a mortgage mis-selling claim to court.

Thanks

P x

Hi Paintball

I am currently in the process of taking my mortgage co to court, I am in the time cosuming bit of getting all the information from the conveyancing solicitor, our broker and any internal information from Amber/Redstone Mortgages.

Unfortunately Swift property law and express property law (same company, same registered address) have ceased trading, and all our docs have been archived. We are having to go via the law soicety to get the location of the archive.

Same thing with our broker. No longer trading.

So be prepared for the long haul on this if you do decide to take them on. Its going to involve a lot of legwork

Hi Paintball

I am currently in the process of taking my mortgage co to court, Same thing with our broker. No longer trading. [...]

So be prepared for the long haul on this if you do decide to take them on. Its going to involve a lot of legwork

Hah, I'm an experienced battler/CAGGER with numerous successes against my bank and credit card companies over the years, so legwork and long-haul don't bother me at all.

We can certainly help each other out :-)

P x

hmmm,

Q for you, maybe you can point me in the right direction, I can find Swift property law and express property law in the phone book and on solicitors search engines etc etc, but MY solicitor cannot find them at all.... Whats that about?

We've been hunting out paperwork since September of 09 ...What can I do tp assist? should I just continue being patient?

Thanks p... any suggestion gratefully appreciated!!!

Any paperwork or answers I find I will pass them on...