style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently moved house and virgin was already installed here,so we had home phone and internet connected.....All has been fine over the past few months everything working perfectly............

However monday i went to use the phone and it was dead,no dailling tone nothing............

So rang then from my daughters phone and they said everything was working there end,that it must be my handset.

So i go and buy a new handset and it still dosnt work.Again no dailling tone etc............. So i rang again and explained and they told me that all is fine their end and if they send an engineer out to check my equipment they would charge me!!!

It obviously isnt my phone,either of them so it must be their equipment (box and or wiring)and with that in mind why do i have to pay them...... Is this correct........... tilly

Call their complaints department on 01256 7520000 and explain this to them.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Thankyou i will do........ I took the front cover off and there was another socket behind it.i think its called the test socket and it works,i have a dailling tone............ So its is obviously the socket which is their equipment................

Will ring and get it sorted free of charge i hope:rolleyes: