No C.C.A. and a payment request made!!

Loser4u
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I got the following in today’s post from Blair Oliver & Scott

I sent a C.C.A. request by recorded delivery that was received by them on 30/06/08. Nothing received from them in relation to the this request and I stopped the next months payment after the 12 working days where up.

Your repayment arrangement of £@@.@@ is now due for review. It is important that you call us on the helpline number below to discuss your monthly payments.

Your existing payment arrangement is now due for review. It is important that you contact us on our Helpline number noted below to discuss increasing your monthly payments.

Please have details of your income and expenditure at hand to enable our experienced operators to assist you.

Please continue to maintain your payments to the account in line with the existing agreement while this review is taking place.

Yours faithfuily,

8-ttoJi

Blair, Oliver & Scott.

Helpline Number: 0870 240 5138

Also in today’s post was the attached in relation to my S.A.R. request that they received on the 28/07/08

The information you requested on the above account(s) has now been ordered. Once these documents are ready they will be sent direct to you. If you have not received all requested documentation within the next two weeks then please feel free to get in touch.

In relation to your request for information about any manual intervention on your accounts. As the Halifax is not required to record this information I am afraid I am unable to assist you further with this request.

Details of how we make use of personal information can be found at

www.bankofscotland.co.uk/securityandprivacy or

www.halifax.co.uk/securityandprivacy. The registered data protection notification details can be found at Information Commissioner's Office - ICO. If you have any difficulties accessing either of these pieces of information please let me know and I will be happy to forward you a printed copy of either document.

Yours sincerely

Rachael Thornton

Data Subject Access Request Team

Customer Relations

Do I need to complain about the 1st letter as they are asking for payment while they account is in dispute or do I wait for the data to arrive from the Halifax? If I complain what should I write and to whom.

Thanks

Loser, whatever you do, don't ring them. That's rule number 1. Insist that all correspondence is done in writing. If they can't provide you with the properly-executed agreement then they are no position to demand anything.

I would simply respond with a letter to remind them that they haven't yet fulfulled their legal obligations and you will not enter into any further discussions with them until they do. It won't stop them hassling you and if you're worried by anything they send scan it in and post it up here for some advice. It is also wise not to sign anything you send them, at least not with your real signature.

If they ring you, don't answer their security questions and tell them they must put everything in writing. If they persist, send them the telephone harassment letter.

Don't worry, at the moment you have the upper hand but beware, these agreements have been known to surface after a considerable delay.

Regards and good luck.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Quick question

is this in relation to an overdraft account or a credit card account?

cheers

Halifax Bank - Owed £1599

23/3 - Data Protection Act sent

24/5 - Data Protection Act finally arrived

25/5 - Demand for repayment sent

04/10 Court bundle filed with court and Halifax

29/10 STAY ISSUED

JAN 08 - Currently being harrased by debt collectors!

Mar 08 - New DCA - Stopped in there tracks

Jun 08 - And another

Jul 08 - Complaint made to HBOS

Nov 08 - My accounts been sold to a DCA

Jan 09 - New complaint issued against HBOS

Mar 09 - Halifax re-aquired the debt

Apr 09 - Applying for Hardship.

at least they removed 2 defaults in selling accounts! :D

I dont not claim to know everything and any advice i give should be treated as MY opinion.

If ive been helpful tip the scales!

or better still

DONATE TO CAG - every tenner helps!