SD received in the post day**WON WITH COSTS**

tiglet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4565 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again everyone.

chezza - if you need any additional support/help, I would be glad to assist in any way I can.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Well Done!!! :D xxx

PS: I'd pip you but can't so have pipped Bookworm, but just wanted to 'bump' your post here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/155477-sd-received-post-day-9.html#post1827994

Edited by sosumi

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Tiglet

I am so happy for you...congratulations!

Yes it was a shame the judge decided to be a bit of a (insert your own word here) over the costs... but anything you were awarded will be a victory on top of the victory of getting the SD set aside and will no doubt stick in the craw of the DCA's.

I expected nothing less Tigs...you are a strong person who has come out the other side and didnt let the the DCA's worry you into defeat.

All the best

MONX

champagne_toast.jpg

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Well, got my copy of the judgement yesterday - come on Capquest, you've only got until Friday or I'll be having to contact the court!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

fantastic result tiglet - there is hope for us all at the start of all our journeys

WELL Done!!!:D

have a brill weekend all ciao maz

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• 1 year later...

AAAARGH!!!! This one is not dead and buried as I thought!

I have received several letters from Crapquest stating that I had not replied to their previous Statutory Demand - I phoned them and then got a letter of apology stating that I was correct in stating there had been a set-aside and they would not be pursuing a set-aside.

A few more threat-o-grams followed and then today, while a friend was looking after my daughter while I popped out for 10 minutes, someone from scotcall came to the door to serve it. She obviously didn't accept it as she wasn't me (and it was in my previous name, which she didn't know).

I have phoned capquest who have now told me that they have re-applied for a Statutory Demand and that if I want a copy of my CCA then I have to resend £1 and a letter of request - I told them this account had been in default with Halifax since February 2007 and that I knew for a fact they didn't have my CCA (as they had put it in writing several times and they had admitted as much to a judge) and was told tough, they are going for another Statutory Demand.

Help???

So a second stat demand and there has been no satisfactory resolution to your last dispute.....this time, set aside and claim your costs and go for a bankruptcy restraining order....this is completely wasting the court's time...and please report them to the OFT. Do you want some help Tigs ?

I have still got the dismissal from the last one - the thing is, this is actually the same SD from last time, not a new one, I discovered today when I rang back to query the date on it.

Cheers 42man - if you could move it to a new thread (perhaps with a link to this one) it would be grand.

I was thinking of writing to them, including a copy of the set-aside, and copy on the Judge and also the OFT. What do you think?

I'm a bit hacked off, tbh - they also haven't stopped calling me and I'm feeling somewhat harassed.

I can't see any harm in you writing to the court manager explaining the situation and asking if he thinks it should be brought to the attention of the judge because it does smack of 'contempt of the court'. Who knows, they may be called up in front of the judge for a public caning. ;)