False date on loan application form

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5708 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In January I took out a loan with a well known high interest loan company.My wife and I attended their office and after a quick chat the papers were presented for our signature.I noticed that the date on the form was for two weeks previously.I pointed this out to the agent who said ''don't worry this way I will be able to issue the cheque within 2 days rather than wait for 14 days''

We signed much to my reluctance but we were desperate so what do you do.The date on the form coincided with me being in the Far East and my passport confirms my absence.Does this make this hefty loan null and void.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:|

The Count

Guest forgottenone
I noticed that the date on the form was for two weeks previously.I pointed this out to the agent who said ''don't worry this way I will be able to issue the cheque within 2 days rather than wait for 14 days''

I could say what I thought about signing a form dated 2 weeks previously ... but I will let someone else assist.

As to 'making it null and void'. Erm.

Guest forgottenone

However ... you did sign the form in the full knowledge what date was on the form. So, in that case, how would you even begin to argue with whichever company - as you don't say which - when you did actually sign it.

So, really ... I can't see how it could be 'null and voided'. TBH. That's just me, though, based on what you've said.