is this cca enforceable. help needed before charging order hearing!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5709 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i sent off a cca request to drydens solicitors ( they are working on behalf of egg) for our creditcard that they have put a ccj on and have now gone for a charging order! they have sent me out the details but i am not sure whether they are a correct cca? they dont seem to include the following:

B Repayments

A term stating how the debtor is to discharge his obligations under the agreement to make the repayments, which may be expressed by reference to a combination of any of the following:-

(a) Number of repayments;

(b) Amount of repayments;

© Frequency and timing of repayments;

(d) Dates of repayments;

(e) The manner in which any of the above may be determined; or in any other way, and any power of the creditor to vary what is payable.

D Credit limit

This may be a term or the manner in which it will be determined or that there is no credit limit.

i am quite new to the cca thing so i dont know if these are required or not on a online application? i am really just clutching at straws for some glimer of hope that drydens/egg have messed up as they have been truely terrible to deal with (but thats a whole other story!)

no the dint send the default notice think hsbc did though a ages ago. like i say i am not very up with cca's but i thought the pescribed terms had to include:

B Repayments

A term stating how the debtor is to discharge his obligations under the agreement to make the repayments, which may be expressed by reference to a combination of any of the following:-

(d) Dates of repayments;

(e) The manner in which any of the above may be determined; or in any other way, and any power of the creditor to vary what is payable.

D Credit limit

This may be a term or the manner in which it will be determined or that there is no credit limit.

??any more help that will be great!

no the dint send the default notice think hsbc did though a ages ago. like i say i am not very up with cca's but i thought the pescribed terms had to include:

B Repayments

(d) Dates of repayments;

D Credit limit

??any more help that will be great!

1,2 & 4 cover the above.

thank you tink, on looking at it, that makes perfect sense! i did originally think it needed to be more relevent to each individual app, but form what you and others on mse have said this doesn't seem to be the case! like i say im new to cca's so its a steep learning curve!