SAR Barclaycard Query

Loser4u

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone help with query?

I recently S.A.R. Barclaycard for all data they hold on me they have sent statements only and say "this is all the data they hold on my account"

Should they have also sent me the following

copy of default notice - I can't remember getting one

CCA - Requested this from 1st credit as well and neither have sent it

Notice of Assignment to 1st credit

Copies of correspondence from both them and Mercers

I kept all letters received and I have a formal demand for payment made 5 days after the statements show a zero balance.

Do I complain and say they haven't sent all data and is there anything else I should have received?

Did you send the S.A.R. from the CAG template? If so this states that

a complete set of statements for that period will be acceptable.

There is another letter on some of the threads that gives a more comprehensive list of what you want. If I can find one I'll post it:)

Hi, it would help if you gave us the basic facts of your problem, i.e. what stage are you at with this? i notice its now with 1st credit for instance, you will get more help if you can elaborate a bit more.

Regards CCM

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

I was making regular payments to this debt at an agreed rate with Barclaycard.

1st credit took over and ignored everything that was already set up including all correspondence. (I now know this is normal for them.) I carried on making payments and they sent a stat demand as usual by 2nd class post.

I searched for stat demand and came across this site.

In summary the stage I am at

I have applied to have stat demand set aside using the reasons

I don't acknowledge debt with 1st credit

Amount disputed due to unlawful charges

No notice of assignment

The actual text used is from other posts as advised on here

Court date has been set for 13th Aug - I will be pursing costs and have adapted costs used by others who have successfully had stat demand set aside and asked for costs.

Sent C.C.A. to 1st credit and the 12 + 2 + Month was the 7th Aug – No agreement received. They have acknowledged receipt and confirm the account is in dispute. (Stat demand was sent before the C.C.A request)

Sent S.A.R. to Barclaycard for all data they hold. I used the standard template letter with extra lines as advised in other posts to request all data including my credit agreement, contract etc. 1st credit already had copies of my signature in previous letters I sent before I came across this site so I wanted to check that any data 1st credit might send me matched Barclaycard data.

Edited by Loser4u
duplicate lines

Ok, thanks for that, im afraid i dont know too much about stat demands, so this will bump it for someone with more experience to look at.

Regards

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

They should provide you with all data they hold on you, you could write to them to say you believe they haven't provided everything, specifically the log of correspondence, and that their continued failure to comply will result in a complaint to the Information Commissioner.

The problem of course is proving the point as always.

I have kept all the letters they have sent me from both them and Mercers their in-house debt collection team so do I already have proof of their non-compliance?

I haven't got a default notice nor do I have anything from them assigning the debt to 1st Credit.

Barclaycard made a formal demand for payment on the 16th January. On a statement dated 11th January the balance is zero with the credits made on the 28th December.