Activ Kapitol - Help Needed Urgently!!!!!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Am on a DMP with the CCCS and paying regularly. Already have a debt that I'm paying with Activ Kapitol ut they have now found another one which isn't mine!

It is a Dorothy Perkins Account which was opened in 1999 and defaulted in 2002 and apparently the last payment received on it was in April 2007?!

Have told them that I'm disputing the debt but they keep on phoning 2-3 times every day and it's sending me round the bend!!!

Have told Activ Kapitol that they need to produce a signed Credit Agreement by myself (which they won't be able to) and they have said that because they are not the original creditor they can still persue the debt without this? Surely this is wrong??

They even phone at the weekend, twice on the landline and twice on my mobile!

Any advice greatly appreciated.

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously

Ok send aktive krap the phone harrassement letter and the I do not know what the hell your on about letter

Phone template in the library, will try and find the account not know letter for you

dont sign anything and if they ring say in writing and put the phone down

Do Activ Kapitol need to prove that I owe this debt even though they are not the original creditor?

Can they still persue the debt by calling me and hassling me into setting up a payment agreement?

Where do I stand?

Shall I send a CCA request + £1 to obtain evidence? If so can they still persue?

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously

The answer is YES they do have to prove the debt. If you CCA them, even if they are not the original creditor they still have an obligation to pass the request on and obtain the required documents. So CCA them (they will more than likely crawl back under the rock where they live) sit back and wait. Remember print your name on the CCA letter DO NOT sign it. If they carry on phoning you just say put it in writing and hang up...

Hope this helps

FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE NSA USING THE PRISM SYSTEM. HELLO FROM THE UK.