Looks like Barclays are getting desperate.....

Falkirk1298
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thnk that a letter before action is required.

Give them 14 days and then issue on the 10th day. :lol::lol::lol: :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
Don't talk to me about LloydsTSB and Mothers!!!!

...oh, alright then do....

My mum had her wages paid into someone elses account who happened to have exactly the same name.

Her DD's and SO's went out (thankfully few as this was some years ago; most things were still cash - I think we may see a return to that system some time in the not too distant future!), and of course she got charged for it.

Eventually, they tracked her money down (the other persons honesty in this case is to be commended), but refused to refund the charges!!!

Whe overdrew by the amount she was charged and went in and told them that they may as well close it. because there will never be any money paid into it again.

And they did. Even in those days, rather than being honest about their own mistake, they would rather lose a customer of 18 years!!!!

Just goes to show what they think about their customers!!!!!!

Im sure I am not alone in saying that if I didnt need one to get paid, I would have nothing to do with banks!!

Not in the slightest - I would have nothing to do with them either.

Maybe we should campaign to get the law changed back to what it was; allowing the employee to choose how he/she was paid - not the employer.

I'd have cash please, and I'd stuff it in a shoebox under my bed and take my chances with the honest thieves.

Definatly!!

• 13 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks