1st Credit & Barclaycard Progress so far

Loser4u

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As a result of 1st credit issuing Stat Demand I found this web site and have started fighting back and no phone calls

Applied to have Stat Demand set aside on grounds of no credit agreement, unlawfull charges and no notice of assignment from Barclaycard.

CCA'd 1st Credit on 21st June have the usual replies from them but no credit agreement and or notice of assignment. Court date is set for 13th Aug and I have requested my costs.

S.A.R. - Barclaycard including the request for a copy of my credit agreement. In todays post copies of my statements covering Aug 02 till Jun 08(Account was opened in 1994) Copy of their letter attached

Should I have received the following if they exist

a copy of my Credit agreement ?

a copy of the Notice of Assignment ?

a copy of Default Notice?

No copies of letters from either them or mercers?

On Statement for Jan 08 there are three CHRGOFF entries and a credit for the full balance All the subseqent statements are showing zero balance?

Whats my next move with Barclaycard?

Doc1.doc

Did you send the template S.A.R letter, because that one does not ask for full dislosure and states that you will accept statements. I have received similar info from B/card but have since sent a letter requesting everything that they hold on me. I am waiting !!

I used the standard one with extra text as advised elsewhere on here and on other sites to include all data, Contract and Credit Agreement.

Their letter states on the last 2 lines "this is all the data they hold on this account"

I had noticed those lines, just wasn't sure how much info you had asked for & if B/card playing games. Sounds like sufficient information for your SD defence and no CCA which apparently means alleged debt cannot be enforced. I have no working knowledge and am basing this on what I have read.