voluntary Charge on House

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5676 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent for CCA etc on 5 August but following a letter saying it was retained by their client and they would send it asap I've received nothing.

Got my set aside hearing tomorrow. I'm feeling really nervous and hope I get a nice judge. I'll be glad when it's over.

My Stat Demand has been set aside !!!

No one from 1st Credit turned up and I was in there all of five minutes!

They had written to the court at the end of August saying that they wouldn't be able to produce the paper work by 3 October. In light of this they would not oppose the set aside but that when they find the paperwork they will pursue the debt in the County Court.

Thanks to everyone for all your advice and support :)

Well done! Glad it worked out.

Next time (if there is one!) you'll have a lot more confidence.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Thanks Guys.

I couldn't claim costs. Their letter to the court asked for no costs to be awarded. If the judge had have made some reference to this I would have asked but she didn't. Getting it set aside and knowing my house was safe was my main aim and I didn't want to risk that not happening by rubbing her up the wrong way.

In real money terms I'm only out of pocket by £16.00 although to claim for the hours I've worked on my case would have been considerably more.

I find it interesting to say the least that they told the court 5 weeks ago that they wouldn't be able to produce the paperwork by today. How did they know they wouldn't find it within that time??