style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As a tattoo artist I thought I'd jump on this one...

Hemaroid cream, savlon, baby oil etc used as tattoo aftercare are not a good idea, they do not allow the wound to heal and can damage the colouring in the tattoo.

I HIGHLY recommend Bepanthen. It is a nappy rash cream and can be purchase in most supermarkets and chemists.

Use sparingly but regularly. This will vastly increase the healing time (in my experience by about half) and will leave you with a tattoo you can be proud of for the rest of your life!!

Edited by laura_bj

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some of that nappy rash cream if u want to use it DMD.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 1 month later...
Never again!!! :eek:

It's still as sore as hell! :rolleyes:

Hmmm short memory!! :grin:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

short dont u mean very short SSL.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.