Tupe problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all just new here and looking for some advice the company i work for just now told us at the start of july that they intend to transfer a divison of the company under tupe the present employer hinted that the new employer might not keep us on and offered us a 4 week extension of contracy and a final payment if we wished to stay and resign i have not took this and we asked for a consultation with the new employer we where told we did not have to have one we eventually got 1 the director of the new company said that he did not know what his plans where for us if we would be full time part time or something else! as of tomorrow my contract begins with the new company i have not been contacted from any one from there to tell me whar and when to turn up for work as the new company have a different office/warehouse location i have been advised by my presnet employer where to turn up and at what time as if i do not i am breaking some sort of agreement has any got any ideas or advice sorry this is so long

Got a phone call last night @6pm from pld employer and was told not to turn up to new place of work till monday @8am as they will have a better plan? so will have to wait and see no have not signed or seen any new contract as everything is meant to transfer directly across although the place i used to work was 4 miles away from house now the new place is 26 miles away someone has said i might be entiled to traveling expenses from the new company are they right ?