WOODYvHALIFAX offered made not accepting

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6470 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i recieved an offer yesterday of £260 im obviously not accepting because they owe £1821,

could someone let me know what i need to put in a refusal letter ?

i dont want to give them any ammunition to fire back at me

Hi Woody, just put something in your letter along the lines of

Thank you for your kind offer of £*** on the "date" I am willing to accept the offer in partial payment but not in full and final payment and reserve the right to pursue the rest through the courts if need be.

good luck with your claim.

You should write and tell them you're disappointed they have not responded positively to your request. Advise you'll accept the money offered as part settlement but you'll still be seeking the remainder. I turned them down myself. They offered me £170 for £1258 worth of charges and then upped their offer to £460 (without my asking). Have a look in the Templates Library and and through the threads as you'll find loads of help with the exact working you'll need

If you've only sent the Prelim letter give them the timescale you initially stated and then send the LBA.

Good luck!

Woody you joined in March and have made 5 posts since then, have you not read the FAQs and the step by step instructions?....its your claim so you should be putting in some of the effort yourself.

See some of the links in my signature

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.