Serious Help Required Dealing With Robinson Way.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5705 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Send their letters to the court which issued the CCJ with a covering note asking for a re-hearing as RW clearly need reminding of the court procedures - DON'T copy the letter to RW, they should KNOW they can't incease a CCJ payment unless they go back to court. The court is there to protect you against this kind of behaviour. USE the courts in the way they do against them (if you catch my drift).

As per previous answers to questions in this thread i rang northampton county court last friday and asked about the ccj,the woman advised me that it was so old that it is not on their system but she could find it possibly on the old system if i gave her the details.She further advised me to ring the oc to get the details.

So i rang the oc and as the debt was so old the poor man had trouble finding any relevant info,so i told him the court had told me to ring and get this info.

After about 5 mins he came back to me and said that the debt was with RW,i said yes i know this,he said the records show it was electronically transfered to them in june 2007 and he could not help me anymore.

So i now wonder to myself i wonder what was electronically transfered,i think we shall wait and see if they can produce a cca and then ask for a legit copy of the ccj,that might fox them.

Any thoughts?

Personally, I wouldn't ask them for proof of the CCJ.... wait and see if they know about it. Even if they do know about it, the onus is on them to provide the evidence; not you. It's certainly not in your interests to help them... so don't. ;)

Thanks...I have got absolutely NOOOOO intention of helping them in any,way,shape or form.

Just one more letter from them which is in any way a threat,then off the documents go to the fos.

• 2 weeks later...

Well their time has officially expired to answer my cca request.No correspondence from them whatsoever on the subject so it`s off to the post office to post the "you have failed to provide the cca in the time specified,it`s now in dispute."

No more payments to you mr robber ****.!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Letter received from Robinson Way today:-

Dear MR *****

We refer to the above account and acknowledge your recent communication.

Having reviewed your comments,we can now advise you that we have closed your account in our files and you will receive no further communication from ourselves in this matter.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours faithfully

Collections Manager.

So thank-you to all on this forum,obviously RW did not have a cca nor did they have any knowledge of the 14 year old ccj.

I just saved myself nigh on three thousand pounds thanks to the advice on here.

Send their letter to the court manager now and they can do something about this. You should also contact Trading Standards (I did mine via Consumer Direct) and get them to forward it to the OFT, they know about Robinson Way and are looking into their activities.

So after thinking about their letter,what are the chances of me claiming all the £5-00 per month i have paid them over the time they have had the account,surely they had no legal ground to take any money from me?

Oh well!! Not to worry,im sure to get withdrawl symptoms not getting any more blue and white envelopes but it just goes to show how useful this forum and the frequenters of it are.

So "up yours robinson way".

Today i received this from RW:-

Please accept our sincere apologies we never returned your £1-00 postal order.

Enclosed is the postal order as they did not have a cca,have they turned over a new leaf not taking a free £1-00?