Swift Advances. Secured Loan Charges reclaim

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3724 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

so the white rabit you say has to get someone to do his homework,:p

He did when he had to get Mr Falkowski to ammend his statement of truth...........I would like to see Mr Whites own one.

sparkie

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol we know he cant spell lately, the wee pet his counting was even worse the day of the court .........

then again ``I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.``:confused:

pick up a penquin two systems for the price of one:?:

I wonder would he be needing new glasses come to think of it, SWIFT was in very big writing on his brief case, and whitty spent have the court case looking over the top of them with his head down while `666` was waffling to the judge lol:D

did anyone watch the film?

Edited by pkelly

lol we know he cant spell lately, the wee pet his counting was even worse the day of the court .........

then again ``I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.``:confused:

Its Mr Payne whho has rtrouble withh his sspelllingg ...Mark White has trouble with his times tables:)

sparkie

Sorry folks for the light hearted banter between Me & Pkelly ...but he knows a lot of the background of my previous encounter with Swift in Court......we will be serious as we really are .....but have to let off steam occasionally.

sparkie

Sparkie where are you come on out to play,.......NOPE leave them alone,.......NOPE ...............sure you never give them 1 second all day,.....24/7

stop huffing sparkie your becoming a wee sparkle lol nex thing your solicitor will be onto me like the swifties, the NI lads were told to stop contacting JOHNNY and the boys by their soliitor :D;):p

It didnt stop them though from what I hear they just moved on up the ladder :eek:

they are `nuts`:( sparkie

Sparkie just got a pic message from the lads its off the new logo in Johnnys office it says

Errors have been made. Others will be blamed. :(

Sparkie just got a pic message from the lads its off the new logo in Johnnys office it says

Errors have been made. Others will be blamed. :(

Come "strictly" Mr Strickley and tread "light" Mr White.

sparkie

seriously how the hell do they read all this and keep their cool. :p:rolleyes:

its obvious I suppose after all what you guys know must be even harded to hold back,

just heard A swiftie went to the ATM this morning and it said "insufficient funds"..

I'm wondering is it them or have the banks non left?

seriously how the hell do they read all this and keep their cool. :p:rolleyes:

its obvious I suppose after all what you guys know must be even harded to hold back,

Back on the serious note Pkelly ......if you can work for a firm in management of a firm such as Swift..............you will have no sense of humour ..........no sense of morals............... no sense of humanity............no sense of professional integrity ...........only the sense of smell..........and that is the smell of MONEY!!

Back on the serious note Pkelly ......if you can work for a firm in management of a firm such as Swift..............you will have no sense of humour ..........no sense of morals............... no sense of humanity............no sense of professional integrity ...........only the sense of smell..........and that is the smell of MONEY!!

yep your right Sparkie lets soper up..... they to sum it up have ....................`NO SENSE`

WELL THEY WILL SOON HAVE ` NO CENTS`

SO WE BETTER STOP THIS NOnSENCE

SO ON A SERIOUS NOTE

I see now why these Bustards are panicing, thanks for trusting me, I will not utter a tweet, that will wipe Swifties not to mention a few other birds in the bush clean of the face of the earth,

I could not believe it, but as you said the best way to hide something, is put it out in the open, lol:D

obviously johnny rotten and the gang havent seen it yet `bloody ell as you would say`

I would not like to sell any of you lot a `hard loaf`

Swifts customer service department sure must be busy! It seems to be getting more and more difficult to get any response from them:).

Any update from the lads in Northern Ireland and the Spotlight team Sparkie?

:cool: not long now they have been feeding swiftie 1 seed at a time, unbelievable how they reeled them in, how on earth they found out everything is frightening, it sent a shiver down my back when they told me, And I thought I knew them,

I dare not fall out with the mother in law now :|

talk about big brother, cant wait to get home :(

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED NOW SPARKIE LOL THESE BUSTARDS ARE FIGHTING LIKE CATS AND DOGS BETWEEN THEMSELVES, LITTLE DO THEY KNOW WHO THE CUCKOO IN THE NEST IS LOL :idea:

Good morning,

Thanks to Sparkie and pkelly for the humour...made my day! :D

I have now just issued proceedings against Swift for Section 140B of the CCA 2006.

I'll keep you posted...... :cool:

Best of luck Sparkie and pkelly..although I don't think you are going to need it from what I have seen and heard!

Best wishes to everyone...it's not over yet...... :wink:

Dougal

Update: 2013 Following our recent (9/7/13) hearing about Bank Charges at the Court of Appeal, and refusal to grant permission to Appeal; an Application has just (23/10/2013) been made for a fresh hearing and the Court Location is yet to be confirmed!

dont know a lot about this net stuff so young lad trying to upload this image for me. the lads sent over :mad:

web clip.jpg

Edited by pkelly

A decent young man was seen walking up the road after a big fight with three other guys.

They were down and out cold, when he was asked by an onlooker how on earth he managed to beat three thugs twice his size, his answer was

`They were fighting for money, I was fighting for MY LIVE `

good luck to all of you decent people you will soon be walking down the street with your heads held high

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3724 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you